Chapter 23

Amelia's POV

Finally!!!!! Exams are over and we will be graduating from school after a week. And to think of Xavier's birthday is this weekend and I'm thinking what should I give him.

Why don't you present yourself in nothing but a pair of sexy lingerie. What say. Aria said.

Are you out of you mind. I will never go in front of him like that. Understood. I replied her and then blocked off the link. Now I have to think how to make his birthday memorable. I have to think about it.

Hey!!!! I can ask Alazia for help. She and Xavier know each other since childhood, so she might help me.

"Alazia" I called out for her.

"Yes." She said

"I was wandering would you help me out in something." I asked. She looked at me with a shocked expression. I wandered what I have asked her.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing. It's just that I thought that you asked for my help." She said.

"That's true. Will you help me or not." I said

"Yeah. Ohk. Unless it's not something illegal I will help you out." She said.

"Actually Xavier's birthday is in two days and I want to celebrate it and I don't know what to do. My wolf also is not giving any decent ideas. So, I thought I would I ask for your help." I said

"Sure. I would love to help you out." She said while thinking. "See Xavier is not a person who wants a grand party. A small party with family and friends will just do. And oh don't forget the chocolate cake. He loves them."

I chuckled at the last part and sad, "Sure. And for the cake I figured I out while I was with him that he loves chocolates very much. Will you go shopping with me?"

"Sure."

Xavier's POV

It's been two days since our exams. I want to propose her and how to do it. While I was thinking Xander thought it was the right time to disturb me.

Why don't you take her for a candle light dinner and then propose her there. Simple. He said

Nope. Don't you remember that she doesn't like all of this. Plus this is total cliché. I said.

But do you have a better plan than this. He asked.

I don't but I will think of it. I said

Are you sure of that. He asked.

Yes. Now get lost. With that I cut off the link.

Ughhh. He can be very irritating sometimes. Now I have to think what should I get for her. She is not like other girls who wants expensive gifts. She would be really happy even with a chocolate till it's given with affection. But I want to do something special for her.

I got it. I would be needing Blake's help for this. With this in mind I went to Blake hoping that he would help him. 

Where is he. I have seen every where for him except the living room. I quickly went there  just to see that he is sitting there all alone sulking about something.

"Hey, Blake  what happened." I asked.

"Amelia has gone for shopping." He replied.

This is a great chance asking for help. I thought.

"So what." I asked

"She has taken Alazia with her. And I'm missing her." He said.

I thought does this really happens between mates. feeling lonely when other one is not around. but between Amelia and me we don't have such relationship. I was interrupted by Blake.

"Xavier why are you here. Do you need something."

"Oh yeah. I want help for a date arrangement. Will you help me."  

"Yeah sure.  Do you have any idea in mind." He said

"Actually I was thinking of something." I replied

"Then tell me. I will later on suggest you whether it is fine or not." He said

"I was thinking that taking her to a movie after that I will take her to her favourite place for dinner. I was also thinking of gifting her a bouquet of chocolate. and here lies the problem, I don't know all her favourite chocolates." I replied

"Instead of taking her to movie take her to an amusement park." He said

"Why?" I asked

"I am saying this just because she hasn't been there in a long time and you know why. And for chocolates she loves M&Ms, Hershey's, Twigs, Snickers, Hubba Bubba and Kit Kat." He said

"Thanks for your help Blake. I will ask her out very soon." I said

After what is he said I realized that she has been the alpha at very young age and her childhood was snatched from her.  I started thinking that I have to make this date more memorable for her.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here's another update. I will make sure to update more often

~Sam