Chapter 5: The Eye Of The Storm

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): yep, it's 1 of the many ways I like to calm myself down.

Lucy: what exactly are you like when your mad?

(Y/n): how do you think I got that dragon's horn?

Lucy: ...remind me not to get on your bad side.

(Y/n): don't worry, you'll remember.

She just sat back down and ended the discussion right then and there.

We kept following the train tracks. As the magic-mobile got closer, I watched as Natsu jumped out the window of a partially destroyed train car and hit Grey, knocking him off the roof of the magic-mobile. Erza skiddedto a halt.

Erza: Natsu, are you alright

(Y/n): well, that just happened.

Natsu: A-a-aye.

Grey: that hurt you idiot!

Natsu: shut up, you icy freak. How come you guys left me on the train?

Erza: I'm just thankful you weren't badly injured. I apologize, Natsu.

Natsu: uh, it's ok. I'm shaken up pretty bad, I got attack by a weirdo on the train.

Lucy: are you serious?

(Y/n): that sounds a bit cliche.

Natsu: I think it was the dude who dragged away the guys who were gonna eat Happy, said he was with Eisanwald.

I bead of sweat slid down my forehead as I knew what was about to happen.

(Y/n): oh no.

Erza slapped Natsu and started yelling at him.

Erza: YOU FOOL, that's exactly who we're chasing after on this mission! Why did you let him get away?!

Natsu: what the, this is the first I heard about it.

Erza: I explained everything on the train, you should listen when people talk to you.

Lucy: she already forgot that she knocked him out, didn't she?

(Y/n): yeah, she has a tendency to do that.

Lucy: this woman is unbelievable.

Grey: yep

Happy: that Erza for ya.

Erza got back on the magic-mobile and prepared to chase after our target.

Erza: so he was on the same train that we were on, let find him.

Grey: well, what was this guy like?

Natsu: he didn't look like someone from a dark guild, but he did have this strange flute thing. It looked like a skull except it had 3 eyes.

Lucy: a 3 eyes skull?

Grey: that's creepy.

Happy: is there something wrong, Lucy?

Lucy: it's just...I've heard about that flute before. lullaby, the cursed song! It's death magic

(Y/n): ok, this just got really

Erza: what?!

Grey: a cursed song, you mean like an incantation?

Lucy: I've only ever read about them in books before, but there are some deadly spells out there that are forbidden to be used by wizards.

Erza: that's right, there are cursed black magic spells that will kill the person their used on.

Lucy: well, if I'm right, lullaby's even worse.