06'

Amina A'Narie Johnson

"I told myself I ain't copping nobody else a pack of squares anymore so I can't. Ask BB"'I told grams.

"Girl gone yo ass up there to that sto' and get me some cigarettes"

"Granny nooooo"! I dragged "You needa stop"!

"I'll get em" BB snatched the money from my hand and tucked his gun on his waist along with it.

"Yeen shit"'I mumbled so nobody heard me but made sure he heard me.

My lil brother Omarion started crawling towards me reaching for my ankles so I picked him up and bounced him in my arms.

I figure I start back coming around my family that live near the ward since my father locked up and I got a younger sibling over here that need me. He don't know he doesn't understand he only two, but we should all just stick together.

I always been the one to be the bigger person and step up despite the fuck shit but it ain't none wrong with that I guess.

"Love you lil brah" I gave him a kiss to the cheek "I gotta put you down na doe I'm fina run to the store with BB"

"Come on dang I gotta meet James over east" BB leaned on the door looking down on his phone and said.

"BB gimmie some chips "! Kaylen and my other younger cousins ran up behind her.

"No! No! No! Hellll no and NO"!

"I'm yo lil sister" she stomped her foot and mugged him.

"Skrt" He grabbed her face muffing it back.

I bust out laughing "HA! You dead wrong" I shook my head turning to them "Watchall want I gotchall"?

"I want some candy" Neek bad ass stated with her hand on her hip.

"I want some candy—"

"WE ALL WANT SOME CANDYYY"!

"Nooo! I want chips" Kaylen said.

"Aight"'I nodded "Ima get everybody candy AND chips and a juice. How bout that"?

"Okay"! They shouted and ran off.

Kids always shout when they talk like why? Lmao.

"You probably the only one put up with they bad asses" My grandad shook his head laughing.

"Uhm if anything yo ass put up with they bad asses"! My gay ass auntie mugged grandad.

"Yo fucking mama too! Shid" He mumbled.

"So what" grams shrugged her shoulders.

I peeped BB mugging the fuck out me so I looked at him and start laughing "My bad come on"

We walked out the house going down this beat up ass block. I hate living in Savannah even though I lived there for a minute fuck that ain't even my hood! This my hood!

"I should walk down the opps block on some funny shit"

"Nah brah, not with me" I shook my head and we both start laughing "I'm so dead ass"

"Yo scary ass. I ain't gone put you in no danger like that doe, you lil cuz" He threw his arm over my shoulder "It's hot as a bitch outchea"!

"Yeah"

"YEEURR"! Somebody hollered behind us making us both turn around to look and see.

I peeped BB clutch then smacked his lips "QUIT doing that fuck ass shit brah"