Chapter Two

- "Fuck!," the Irishman, Niall, said in his thick Irish accent full of Irishness because he was from Ireland. Let me guess Niall must be Mexican.

- "Hi, my name's Georgia," the girl said to Harry holding out her hand for him to shake. Hmm let me guess do you know a song that goes, oh, oh, oh, or maybe yah, yah, yah? Oh you can't remember that, right...

- The girl is blonde,tall, loves chocolate, and works at and drinks Starbucks. Umm... #whitegirlstatus . But seriously all that is me except I'm short and don't work anywhere 😂.

- There's a girl named Veronica and she's dating the hottest guy in school, Zach. Let me guess Veronica is a secretary who works for two movie producers too.

- You've wasted 10 chapters of your time reading yet the words 1D, One Direction, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Horan, Styles, Malik, Payne, and/or Tomlinson haven't even been said let alone their many nicknames.

- No one ever kisses, they smooch, peck, collide lips, eat each other's faces off, press their lips against each other's, make out, lick inside each other's mouths, practice CPR, but God forbid they just kiss.

- "Louis and I just hang out eating carrots and watch pigeon documentaries," Delilah said to her best friend while smiling. Does this emoji 🍆 look enough like a carrot, cause we seriously need one at the moment.

- Some twisted 11 year olds write stories like... Louis grabs you angrily and throws you against the wall, making your head bleed. Then when you get back up he back hand slaps you back to the ground. Um first of all did Louis turn into the Hulk, and secondly who wants to imagine one of their idols beating the crap out of them.

- Harry in fanfics: 🐆🐊🐅

Harry in real life: 🐥🐶🐱

- "I don't like One Direction why are you making me hang out with them Uncle Paul!?!," Amber said in a winy tone. Did your parents not teach you how to have respect and/or gratitude child?!?!

- "I want everything, but you!!!," Amber screamed at Liam. Umm... And all the girls say, I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy! I want, I want, I want, and that's not me! I want, I want, I want to be loved by you!... NOT!!!

- She loves Ed Sheeran, but when it comes to hearing One Direction songs she wants to barf. Yet Ed actually helped 1D with the songs she hates the most. Hmm... something smells fishy and it not just someone's bad B.O.

- "Shit!I fucking hate having to fucking clean up after your jackass fucking self!" You don't sound cool when you swear every five seconds by the way!

- The story is 'Rated [R] for graphic violence, language, and sexual content' Yet the whole story is just about the hulk, a vogue model, a leprechaun, Peter Pan, and a curly headed boy.

Longer then last chapter, hope it was funny.