Chapter One

- sorry If theirs. Bad spelling, People! Maybe you might wanna work on your grammar first, just putting it out there.

- I was grinding on him at the club. When all of a sudden he turned me around. Then pulled me in for a kiss that made sparks shoot through my whole body. 'Somebody call 9-1-1, Shally fire burnin on the dance floor!, OohOhOh!'

- After I unbutton Harry's pants, they fell to the floor. Girl you got to be trippin, have you seen Harry's pants. You got to peel them off, unless Harry is always wearing sweat pants in this particular fanfic.

- *In head* What should I get Louis... I know, a whole bag of carrots! In the words a Louis Tomlinson him self, "Do you know what year it is?"

- So far the chapter is a real 'page turner' and is actually pretty good, then some comments are like, "please do a sex seen in the next chapter, I be so thirsty!" Really people? Really?!?

- *First chapter* "I fucking hate One Direction!" *Six chapters in after meeting One Direction in person* "I've loved 1D since the beginning, didn't you know that?" Hmm... seems legit.

- The last time the fanfic was updated was like a week ago and it was like started all together last month, yet it still has a picture of Niall at his x-factor try out. I think he has different pictures between now and then, or maybe not just a hunch.

- The title is Marcel... Let me guess there's a girl he likes who's name is Georgia Rose, oh and I bet her dad is a dentist too!

- The girl is so insecure, yet when she describes her self she sounds like she's describing a photo of a Victoria's Secret model.

- If it's asked to stop it will...

"Niall stop being Irish,"

"Ok," Niall says in an American accent.

"Stop smoking!,"

"Sure thing, right away!," Zayn says while dumping all his cigarettes down the drain, literally.

- I looked into his oceans of eyes as he looked into my brown ones he noticed I was timid and he loosened his grip I then grew less tense then he kissed me vigorously as he unhooked my bra from under my shirt and I unbuttoned his skinny jeans he kicked off his shoes after his pants fell to the ground he grabbed my pants and pulled them off without even unbuttoning them I pulled off his shirt he pulled off mine he then reached into his pocket to get something I saw it was-

*Slowly scanning for period, comma, or paragraph end so you can lie to your parents about what you reading before they look and see*

I bet all that was makin you so thirsty you didn't even realize there was no end 😂