Season 1: Episode 18: Go Time

K.S: "Now, then... What on earth are you going to do, hmm?"

Y.I: "First, you'll be enjoying a video Mimura put together, then the seven top testers will destroy your tentacles. That'll be the signal for us all to jump in and begin the assassination. Does that sound alright, Koro Sensei?"

K.S: "More than alright."

S.S: "Thanks for setting this up, Mimura."

K.M: "It was hard work--I was editing it all through dinner."

K.S: 'This chapel is surrounded by ocean, and there's a chance that the walls and windows are treated with an anti-me substance. Escape is too risky. I'll suppose I'll just have to dodge everything in here.'

N.S: "Koro Sensei? I have to pat you down first. We may be surrounded by water but if you smuggled in that swimsuit, you'd still be able to get away."

K.S: "You're being so careful! But I wouldn't pull such a cheap trick."

N.S: 'If there's one thing I remember that Karma taught me is you can never be too careful. You never know when someone may pull a cheap trick'

K.S: "Are you ready? No need to hold back. Come right at me!"

----Video begins----

K.S: 'People are going in and out of the chapel. That would conceal the number of people and their positions. But you underestimate me. I can tell two students are missing by their smells. I can smell the top snipers Hayami and Chiba.'

----Koro Sensei panics----

----1 hour later----

K.S: "I'm dead. I'm already dead."

K.M: "Now did you notice anything about the venue"

K.S: "Water! How did I miss the place being flooded. It couldn't be... Hide tide!"

R.T: "Someone must've shortended the support pilings on the chapel."

R.N: "Boatsick, shamed, and now waterlogged... You've slowed down quite a bit."

R.T: "Now for the main event... A promise is a promise. No dodgin'."

Ritsu: "Commence operation"

----The speed boats pull the chapel apart----

----The others come out of the water and surround Koro Sensei----

N.S: "Koro Sensei doesn't do well with sudden changes to his enviroment."

T.S: "From the chapel to a cage of water!"

H.M: "It'll confuse his weakened tentacles and lower his reaction speed even further!"

----The snipers shoot----

----Koro Sensei changes into his ultimate defence form----

----The others get thrown into the water----

----They surface----

K.A: "*In a speed boat goes over to Nagisa* Nagisa!"

N.S: "That... was different from our other attempts..."

T.K: "Stay alert! He can regenerate! Isogai, Kataoka: Watch the water."

K.K: "Look! Over there"

----Koro Sensei appears in his ultimate defence form----

K.S: "My trump card of all trump cards: my perfect defense form! The exterior is crysrallized high-density condensed energy. The energy left over upon shrinking my body hardens in a shell around it. In this form, I'm absolutely invincible!"