Twenty-eight.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No. I'm not okay with all these. Please, Rave. Hear me out. I never meant to hurt you. I suppose we need to talk personally. There's a lot of things we need to discuss."

"I see. But I don't think I have the time now, I have a full sched tomorrow. Nagbakasakali lang ako na sasagutin mo ang tawag ko. And you did, so I am just trying to tell you whatever happened earlier today," Ravine said on the other line.

"When are you free?" Lea asked.

"Maybe tomorrow evening pa? Around 9pm?
Obviously, you can't come because of your family matters. It's fine. I'll free my schedule the day after tomorrow.  Meet me sa conference room
sa Lemniscate."

"Alright. Sige. I'll be there. See you,"
Lea said then dropped the call.

~~~

>>> FF >>>

Lea was in their home's prayer room where candles, incense sticks and a sand bowl were.

"Sana po maging okay ang lahat. Sana hindi masyadong masaktan si Rave. Makikipaghiwalay na po ako sa kanya. Please make me strong and help me be able to do so," Lea prayed after she lit some incense sticks then she stuck them on the sand bowl then left the room.

After praying, Lea went to her room to prepare for her meeting with Ravine. Gail entered the room and started up a conversation with her.

"Hopefully, maging successful ang pakikipagdate ni Vice para bumalik na sa kanya ang amor ng papa niyo. At para maging normal na rin ang kapatid mo," Gail stated as she sat on Lea's bed while Lea prepped herself.

"There's nothing wrong with Vice, ma. He's just being himself," Lea said.

"Lea, nakakahiya ang ginagawa ni Vice which your father and I won't tolerate. Kagaya ng hindi ko pagtolerate diyan sa mga kagagahan mo," Gail stated, "Lea, sino ba kasi talaga 'yang taong 'yan na ipinagpalit mo kay Aris?"

"Don't bother about knowing the person. Tatapusin ko na ang lahat between us today," Lea said.

"Anak, abogada ka at alam kong alam mo na walang sikretong hindi nabubunyag," Gail responded, "kaya talagang siguraduhin mo na tatapusin mo ngayong araw ang kalokohan mo."

Lea just faced her mom and gave her a small nod.

"I should go. Bye," Lea said as she stood up from in front of her vanity mirror and left the room.

~~~

As soon as Lea got out of the house, the driver was waiting with her car outside their driveway.

"Ako na magdadrive. H'wag niyo na ako samahan," Lea said.

"Pero ma'am..." the driver protested.

Little did Lea know, Gail followed her. Gail just gave the driver a signal allowing the driver to let Lea drive herself. After Lea left, Gail got out of the house and viewed Lea as she left. Fortunately enough, Vice came home with his motorbike from his date.

"Oh, ma. Saan ang punta nung anak mo?" Vice asked his mom.

"Pupuntahan niya raw 'yung taong ipinagpalit niya kay Aris para hiwalayan na," Helga passively stated while cross-armed still looking at the same direction.

"Sinasabi ko na nga ba merong iba eh," Vice stated while looking at the direction Lea's car went.

Gail uncrossed her arms and looked at Vice.