A Man's Heart

Amused Yellow eyes and Cold Green eyes are locked in an intense stare off.

ChoCho stares at the two guys and she becomes nervous about what might happen

- You look good Mitsuki

Yodo says to Mitsuki whilst winking at ChoCho and ChoCho gets the hint whilst pulling Shinki by his hand.

- S..show me more around the palace Shinki!

Shinki glares at Mitsuki and he looks down at ChoCho whilst walking with his hands in his pockets.

He extends his arm slightly to allow ChoCho to wrap her arm around his elbow and ChoCho walks confidently with her hips swaying from left to right in a regal way next to Shinki as he leads her through the royal hallways.

Shinki and ChoCho gain attention from hundreds of people within the palace, this causes the Akimichi to feel self conscious.

- You have no reason to be insecure you are the most beautiful girl here ChoCho

- A lady like me looks good in anything!

- Hm

The Suna prince narrows his cold Green eyes at handsome guys who are staring at ChoCho and his glare intensifies when Shinki sees them staring at her large backside.

A few of the guys become nervous and they look away whilst talking to their female partners, whilst others cant take their eyes off the shining Akimichi.

Shinki uses his free hand to move a finger across his neck whilst wearing a supercilious stare and he is smiling nefariously with his sharp chalk white teeth baring at the staring guys.

Quite a number of the guys take their eyes away from ChoCho after stealing a glance at her bouncing chest and they glare at Shinki who in turn stares at them with hollow and frigid Green eyes promptly scaring them out of their skin.

The frostbitten handsome guys look away quickly and they speak to their female partners.

ChoCho is oblivious to whats going on around her and she is staring at the fashionable dressed people that are standing and chatting all around them in the large palace.

The orange haired Akimichi notices many pretty girls who are dressed in revealing semi formal dresses staring at Shinki and some shoot her envy filled glares.

ChoCho smiles with her eyes closed at the girls that are just staring and they look away timidly feeling defeated as they speak to their male partners.

The conceited girls continue to shoot lust filled looks at the glowing prince and Shinki feels eyes on him but he is too busy intimidating the lustful guys who are staring at ChoCho's butt.

ChoCho smirks at the girls who are glaring at her and they are shocked when she tightens her hold onto Shinki's arm.

The Suna prince's arm is in between her two medium sized breasts and ChoCho stares at the girls in a contemptuous stare with a smug smirk across her pretty pink lips with her head being held high and her slender nose is pointed in the air.