Just Do It

The group of teens and the Nara couple arrive Infront of the high classed hotel.

It is cream and gold themed and the entire hotel is in the shape of the globe.

- Woah! this hotel is amazing!!

Boruto yells in excitement and he is about to bolt into the hotel but his collar is held by Sarada.

- Where do you think you are going Boruto?!

Sarada says as she peers over her red glasses at the blonde suspiciously.

Boruto squirms in her grip and he screams.

- I want to go inside already!!

Shinki and ChoCho both stare and laugh at the two team mates.

The teens are also laughing and chatting among each other.

Shikamaru and Temari speak to the guards infront of the hotel.

- We are the expected shinobi for the 2 day stay here

Shikamaru says politely to the tall male guard who stares at the group of kids.

- Take out your ID's guys!

Temari says and everyone takes their IDs and tickets out showing it to the guard.

The two guards raise the pole that was blocking the entrance to the hotel.

They all walk inside of the hotel and they are greeted by a huge lobby that has thousands of people in it.

The teens stand in a circle whilst staring at everything in awe. It is like a entire other world from what they've seen.

They like it, there's no crazy ass missing nins that they have to capture nor violence and political issues to worry about.

Just freedom to be what they are.. teens.

- You guys go ahead and tour the hotel whilst we work out the rooms here!

Temari yells to the group and they nod.

Shinki and ChoCho hand their special tickets to Temari to let the receptionist scan them.

The golden tickets are handed back to the two teens and ChoCho grabs Shinki's hand pulling him behind her.

- Food!!

ChoCho screams happily and Shinki shakes his head as he is pulled behind the running girl.

Long orange tresses swish behind her and brush against Shinki's chest.

A smile appears on the Suna prince's handsome face, a bright one that's blinding.

Yellow eyes watch the two teens walking towards the lunch room.

Green eyes glance into the yellow ones and both hold a brief stare off.

Shinki looks away from Mitsuki to stare down at a excited ChoCho who has a barbecued chicken leg in her hand offering Shinki.

- Try this Shinki!

Shinki reaches for the piece of chicken but ChoCho shakes her head.

- Say ah!

Shinki stares down at ChoCho proudly and his curious green eyes are fixed on her.

- You wish to feed me, woman?

ChoCho stares up into his intense green eyes and she sinks into his sea of mystery.

Eyes that are deep like the sea yet dangerous like quick sand... those are the eyes that Shinki possesses and ChoCho is a victim to his mysterious charm.