The kiss

Throwback: Daniel pushes you against the lockers and kisses you.
First kiss back but then cut off. He looks confused. You start to cry and run to the toilets, which he showed you a few moments before. You lock yourself in one of the little toilet rooms. You started to cry because your boyfriend broke up with you one week ago and with this kiss everything came to your head again.
You whisper to yourself: „Why can't I just get over him?"
*someone comes in*

Person who came in: „hey is everything okay?"

The voice of the person is known to you. You think and remember that it's Daniel.

You: „Uhm... Yes, it's okay."
Daniel: „I hear that you aren't okay. You can tell me we are friends now. Am I Right?"
You: „Yes, we are but you won't understand. You are a boy.
Daniel: „I will understand and i won't laugh at you. Just please come out and tell me."

You unlock the door and see Daniel standing outside the toilet rooms. He looks worried. He sees that you are crying and he hugs you. You hug back.

Daniel: „Do you want to tell me?"
You: „I guess I can tell you."
Daniel: „So what is it?"
You: „Well, my boyfriend broke up with me, only because I had to move here and it's just one week ago. So when we kissed everything came to my head again."
Daniel: „I understand. Sorry for kissing you, you are just really cute."
You: „No problem, you are hot and cute too, but good joke. I know I'm not cute."
Daniel: „That wasn't a joke. You are really cute."
You: „Well, I guess thank you then."
*you smile*

At the point the bell of the school rings. It's already lunch time.

Daniel: „I'm gonna wait for you outside."
*daniel walks away and smiling*

You freshed yourself a bit up and go outside.

Daniel: „Well, I hope you don't mind that all boys and Girls will look at you."
You: „I don't, but why?"
Daniel: „Uhm... your outfit and I'm most famous boy of the school."
(Your Outfit is the last picture)
You: „Isn't this a normal summer outfit?"
Daniel: „Yes, but a hot one."
*he smirks*

You two walk into the cafeteria and to be honest all boys and girls are starring at you.

TO BE CONTINUED...