The new school

You are new at your high school and today is your first day. You walk into the building and see a long corridor, full of people and lockers. First you think how you'll find your locker. But suddenly a cute boy walks up to you and says that he has to show you the school, but he isn't that interested at showing you the school. As you walk through the third building of the school you ask the boy what is name is.

The boy: „My name is Daniel. You are such a curious kid you weirdo. But what is your name?"
You: „I'm Y/n. But I'm not a weirdo. Just wanted to talk to you because you don't seem interested at showing me the school."
Daniel: „I'm not doing this because I want it, I have to do this because I missed classes and I'm the badboy of the school. So now you know it."
You: „Oh. I understand but no problem I never had a problem with badboy. I'm more bad then you think."

As you talk you notice that you are already in the next part of the school. You are in a even longer corridor then the first one. All lockers are used and no one is in the corridor. All are in class. As you don't talk for a while you notice that Daniel is thinking.

You: „Hey is everything okay?"
Daniel: „Yes, why?"
You: „You seem to thing about something and i wanted to know what to be honest." *you laugh*
Daniel: „Wow, you are really curious"
*you both laugh*
You: „So, what was it."
Daniel: „Well, I thought about how you could be a badgirl. I mean you are hot but you don't seem like a badgirl. But you can show me that you are a badgirl."
*he smirks*
Daniel pushes you against the lockers and kisses you.

NEXT PART IS COMING...