Prologue: The Beginning

Magsimula sa umpisa

As a part of his military stratagem, he allied himself with the Manchu by providing their military force with fleets from the Order of the Yellow Rose. He silently fled to Northeast Asia to aid his new allies. He acted as the main strategist of the Manchurian Army who lead the demise of the Ming Dynasty in 1644. With the newly formed Qing Dynasty as his ally, Arthur continued to gather armed forces to overthrow the power of the Spanish Empire.

The turning point in Arthur's conquest began on 1648 when the treaty of Westphalia was signed. The treaty was meant to end the Eighty years War of the Dutch Republic and Spain, with the latter recognizing the independence of the Dutch. This marks the end of Spain as a major European Power.

Keeping in touch with the Order of the Yellow Rose, Arthur made another alliance in the form of the Ottoman Empire. His intellectual prowess in military strategy has lead the fall of Venice to the hands of the Ottomans, thus gaining the favor of Kösem Sultan. It was only recently revealed that the death of Kösem in the hands of her daughter-in-law in 1651, Turhan Hatice, was in fact carefully orchestrated by Arthur to gain more power in the Ottoman Empire. During the reign Turhan hatice as the regent for her son, Arthur became her trusted adviser.

With his different conquests and alliances, Arthur proposed to King Charles I a declaration of an all out war against Spain. His idea was rejected by the king due to the Treaty of Westphalia. They fear of being accused of taking advantage of the temporary peace to gain leverage over the conquests. Unhappy of the King's cowardice and incompetence, Arthur made a trip back to England unknown to his fleet. In the shadows, he lead the plot of the parliament to abolish the English Monarchy. This bold yet strategic move resulted to the Battle of Worcester that lead to the execution of King Charles I on 1651. With the Protectorate at the hands of Oliver Cromwell, who is indebted to him, the funding for his conquest tripled.

With the Ottoman, British and Chinese Empire at his side, it is only about time that Arthur lead the independence against the already weakened Spain. March 21st of 1653 marked the start of history's most violent siege. It was an all out war against Spain. It lasted for almost seven years before the Spain was expelled in all of its colonies in Asia.

Arthur united the small countries. He was made the first and last president of its newly formed republic. In 1660, with the absolute power was given to him by the people, Arthur reformed the these nation from being a republic to his own monarch. He later renamed it as The Kingdom of Pendragon.

Supports for this newly formed kingdom were very evident. But with the restoration of the English Monarchy, England purposely detached itself from Pendragon under the command of the newly reinstated King Charles II. This, however, did not put the Kingdom of Pendragon astray.

The death of Sultan Mehmed Köprülü on 1661 lead discord to the Ottoman Empire since he left no heir to the Throne. Such conflict was used by King Arthur with his newly formed Royal Army to take control of the Ottoman Empire. Once again, the brilliance of King Arthur was showcased after he had won over Pedragon-Ottoman War on 1664 thus making the Empire of Ottoman a part of Pendragon.

The Conquest for territorial expansion continued as King Arthur invaded various nations in the European continent such as Sweden, Germany, and Holland. Soon after Portugal and Spain fell under Pendragon as well

On 1685, Prince Charles Pendragon was crowned as the second king of Pendragon. He continued the legacy of late King.

The Kingdom of Pendragon on 1865 comprises the world's 1/4 total land area and was proclaimed as one of the world's largest and most powerful kingdom alongside the American Continent, the British Commonwealth, the Feilong Empire, the Islamic Union, European Faction and the Independent Nations.