"Don't You Wanna Stay. Will you sing it with me at Sectionals?" I asked sweetly. He looked at me then thought for a second.

"Of course I will!"

"Yes! Here." I gave him the sheet with the lyrics on it and I started strumming the guitar as he started singing

 I really hate to let this moment go...

TIME SKIP

THE DAY BEFORE SECTIONALS

At the school, getting on the bus.

Third Person POV

Today everyone is leaving on the bus to go to Nashville. Mary, Dwight, Donna, Pa, Chord, Stacy, Stevie and Sandy were also on the bus since there is room on it.

"Alright guys, lets get everything on the bus." Mr. Schue called. Everyone was spread out around the bus. The teens cheered as they got on the bus. Sam and Brenda sat in the back with Melody, Ryder and Laura.

"How long is it gonna take to get there?" Puck asked.

"Like six hours but it depends on the traffic." Sam answered.

"Damn. Wait, how do you know?"

"I used to live there idiot."

"Seriously? I didn't know you lived in Nashville!" Puck exclaimed. Sam looked at him with 'Really' written all across his face. Brenda laughed and looked out the window as the bus started moving.

"Dude, where the hell have you been?"

"Up Quinn's ass." Santana snickered.

"Oh, ha ha Satan." He shut up after that. About two hours into the drive, we were in Hamilton, Ohio. Brenda was bored so she put her ear plugs in and pressed play on a random song. It was her favorite song at the moment. Bang Bang by Arianna Grande, Nicki Minaj, and Jessie J. She sang the first bit out loud.

She got a body like an hourglass,but I can give it to you all the time

She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive

She lip sung the chorus while everyone that heard her looked at Sam. As she was listening to it, she was playing a game on his phone. She sang along with Arianna.

She might've let you hold her hand in school, but I'mma show you how to graduate

No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk, just come and show me what your momma gave (Oh yeah)

Brenda heard some people laugh. Wait til they hear me start rapping, she though. That was what was coming up so she started.

 It's Myx Moscato

It's frizz in a bottle

It's Nicki full throttle

It's oh, oh

Swimming in the grotto

We winning in the lotto

We dipping in the pot of blue foam, so

Kitten so good

It's dripping on wood

Get a ride in the engine that could

Go, Batman robbin' it

Bang, bang, cockin' it