Accident

It's a nice bright sunny day and I am happy! I check myself in the mirror and then leave for my dance classes. I will take a bunch of flowers to cheer up whoever looks sad today!

I smile at the florist who is really sweet to me and buy a bunch of sunflowers before hopping on my bike and going on my way!

I take my dance classes. There is a cute new guy there. He looks so darn handsome that I can't stop staring at him. I blush when I catch him looking at me. He is tall, has brown eyes and looks adorable. The kinda you would like to cuddle with.

He comes up to me.

"Hi?" OMG. His voice is mesmerizing.
No T. No! Don't even go there! Remember? No relationship! Don't fall for anyone! Remember how you were hurt the last time?

"Hi.." I smile. Do I sound cheerful? Too cheerful maybe?

"Would you.. Hi.. I'm.. I am Hugh.. " He blushes and clears his throat.

I laugh. He is adorable.

"I'm Taylor. Would you like to meet over a cup of coffee? Tomorrow?" I ask.

"I would love to, Taylor." He says and smiles. I am in such a good mood by the time I leave.

I hop on to my cycle and on my way home give the flowers to the homeless guy. It definitely makes his day. He is happy. After, I stop over for ice creams.

I am eating my ice creams wondering about the cute guy. When a car bams into me!

What the fudge!!!

I see a cute guy come outside the car looking horrified and concerned at the same time. Before I can say anything, he picks me up and puts me inside his car. My legs hurt like a Bitch. He puts me beside him and hugs me close to him. It's comforting. I snuggle close to him. I am drifting in and out of consciousness. Each time I surface back I am glad to see that he is still there. I am scared that he will leave me and go. Whom am I going to call? I don't have my parents here. My friends, well they are not my friends enough to take care of me.

I try to tell him to call my parents but he shushes me. I am groaning in pain.

He carries me inside what looks like a hospital. Oh no. I hate doctors. I hate the smell. I hate needles.

He gently lays me down and talks to someone. Oh a doctor. He comes to me with a needle. I don't want a shot. Noooo.....

I tell him no. But he doesn't listen. I am crying, partly in frustration and partly because I am scared.

Regardless, I am stabbed with the needle and then held close to the man. He whispers soothing nothings into my ears and before I know it I am consumed by darkness.