It's time

I have finally come up with a way to enter your life and it will serve a two fold purpose. I need to know you're physically fit. I mean for all I know you could be having Aids, the kinda random people you sleep with. I have seen you with the just fucked look on your face thrice already. You never go to someone's house. You always bring them over to yours and you never sleep with them again, which tells me you're not open for a relationship now.

I like how you look. And I have jerked off multiple times thinking about how you would be in bed. You have windows and curtains and you keep them shut. You like your privacy. That's another thing that can be used to put you in line, not that you will need it Ofcourse.

I have broken in once so I know how your bed looks and I have imagined you on it multiple times. I picked a pair of your panties, I don't know if you've noticed them missing or not. It was a dick move but I don't regret it. It smells so good. It smells like you. I can't wait to eat your pussy till your throat is sore from screaming my name. But that's not happening anytime soon, I am sure. But it will happen. Initially though, I will have to take things slow, show you that I am gentle and can be rough only when you'd like me to be, or force me to be... I am sweet otherwise.

Should I tell you my real name? Or should I go by a fake one? I have all the documents and all so that's not gonna be a problem at all. That's one thing I am yet to decide. Guess we will see what do I go with when the time comes...

It's time now though..
We will meet soon, babygirl..
Our first meeting won't be the way I would have liked, but that cannot be helped I am afraid. It's the best possible way..

And I cannot wait...