Pleasure & Pain

(2 weeks later)

"Daddy That's wrong." Kizle said as Jason helped her with her audition tape. She wants to join this performing arts school.

It's been 2 weeks, since Jason as reappeared and honestly he has changed a lot ! including with the kids. He is definitely becoming a better person,

"Well how about your mama help you . Cause baby girl daddy knows nothing about dancing." He said Laughing.

"Mommy can't dance." She said Laughing.

"What! You crazy out of yo mind. Your mother use to be the baddest captain on the dance line after she had you guys of course." He said winking at me.

"Really momma?" Kizle asked.

"Yeah... but it's not that big of a deal." I said blushing.

"Not that big of a deal?! Please Erica." He said.

"Don't you have a flight to be catching." I said Laughing.

"An like an hour." He said tryna be funny.

"Anyways baby go eat your lunch and let me talk to your father for a bit." I said and Kizle ran off.

"Ugh I'm gonna miss them." Jason said.

"You can always come to visit." I said smiling.

"I know but it ain't the same." He said.

"Well maybe we can come visit you some times." I said smiling stepping towards him.

"I would like that." He said closing the little space between us and put his arms around my waist.

"Your a lil bit to close." I whispered.

"So." He said and he lead down to kiss me but we pulled away when I heard someone clear their throat. Trey.

"Your parents here?" He asked Looking at Jason. Y'all I swear if looks could kill jason would be gone!

"Umm no but I'm sure I can relay the message." I said Looking at him.

Me and trey haven't spoken since the night In the kitchen and it's like he's been avoiding me.

"Nawll you straight. I'll just come back later." He said walking out.

"Ummm hey I'll be right back ok." I said practically running out the door. "Trey!"

"I said I'll come back later." He said opening his car door. But I put my hand in the way to stop him from leaving.

"Talk to me." I said Looking down.

"Erica move . I got places to be." He said trying to move my hand.

"You been avoiding me." I said Looking at him.

"Erica move!" He yelled a lil which made me jump.

"What do you want me to say huh?! You want to apologize? Because I'll do it. You want me to say I love you? Because I will. Just talk to me!" I said grabbing his face. But he just moved my hands.

"You said everything you needed to in that kitchen. Now move!" He said getting in his car.

"Trey you said some hurtful shit to." I said kicking his back door.

"Aye! Don't kick my shit." He said.

"Whatcha gon Do huh?" I said kicking it again.

"Erica ! What the fuck yo problem?" He said getting out the car.

"You! You are my fucking problem." I said kicking his car again and walking off.

(Inside)