Chapter 6: Wedding Ceremony

Start from the beginning

Louis: "Ah, yes. And you were sleeping soundly in your room." -he said calmly and smiled

Mari: "I overslept! Gomen ne! Honto ni gomen!" 

Louis: "Don't worry, I let our brother go ahead. So now eat and take a bath, then I'll help you with your look."

Mari: "H-Hai!"

••• Mari-chan's P.O.V •••

I can't believe I overslept! Maybe because of what happened yesterday. And also because of the time I spent finding a job.. After I ate breakfast at my bedroom, I took a bath while Louis-san washed the plates and fixed my room.. I changed my clothing into a dress, the one Akira-san picked for me. It was really pretty! Its a pale yellow dress with laces on top, near my chest then a thin strap which can see my whole shoulders and and also my cleavage (just a little) and it reaches up until my knees and paired with a simple white flats, pearl earrings and a flower necklace (which was given by Otoosan as a present in my last birthday).. Suddenly Louis-san knocked and I opened the door.

Louis: "Wow Mari-chii. You look like a true lady. It suits you." -he said calmly

Mari: "Th-Thank you Louis-san.. " -I said as I blushed.

Louis: "Now let me fix your hair. "

Then Louis-san fixed my hair. He putted a white lace and made it like hairband as he ribbon it. As I turn around in front of the mirror, me, myself was surprised to see how I turned that so pretty. I never imagined I could be as pretty as the one I'm seeing in front of the mirror.

Mari: "You're really amazing, Louis-san. Its like your hands have magic.."

Louis: "My hands have no magic. I just tend to draw out ones natural and true beauty."

I blushed. So he's saying I'm beautiful?! >////////<

Mari: "Thank you so much, Louis-san."

Louis: 'Come and let's hurry. We might be late at the ceremony."

Then I get my purse and my composition.... Which I will sing for them..

••• TIME-SKIP •••

We arrived at the wedding ceremony, good thing it haven't started yet.

Masaomi: "Louis! Where's Mari?"

Louis: "Ah. She's right he-- Where is she? Maybe she just take a look at the place."

Tsubaki: "I wanted to see how beautiful Mari-chan is in a dress!"

Kaname: "Same as me."

(DRESSING ROOM)

Mari: "Okaasan, Otoosan!"

Rintarou: "Hime!" -he said as he hugged me

Miwa: "I like your new look. Did Louis did that?"

Mari: "Ah, yes. And he's really great!"

Rintarou: "I thought you we---"

Mari: "I wanted to overcome my own fear, my past. That's why I decided to cut it. And the reason I came here to your room is this" -I showed them a paper