Veneziano - NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Super cuddly and sleepy, with his adorableness turned all the way up. He'll pull his partner close to him to just snuggle and fall asleep all entertwined, running his hands and fingertips across their body just to feel them there beside him. If his partner had a bout of panic or felt any pain during sex he'll be extra attentive and sweet, showering their face in kisses, praising them, and asking how they'd like for him to make up for any pain/fear he had caused.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

His: Pecs

Partner's: Boobs and/or butt

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically… I’m a disgusting person)

He likes to keep himself and his partner clean, and therefore is careful to not spill it all over the place. If any is spilled, he'll force himself to stay awake long enough to clean it all away before cuddling and falling asleep. In exteremly messy cases he'll try to convince his partner to take a bath with him and nap there in the warm water together. Round two's are more likely to happen in the second scenario.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

One day, when he was very bored and horny, he decided to give himself a blow job. Since he's a country and he can heal easily and quickly, he broke a couple of his ribs so he could suck himself. Romano walked in partway through, wanting to see if Veneziano was okay because some earthquakes had happened in northern Italy (due to the ribs breaking) and he had grown concerned for his brother. Romano refuses to make eye contact with Veneziano now if they're alone and won't ever go into his brother's room unless he absolutely has to.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

You'd think someone as sweet and seemingly innocent as sweet little Veneziano wouldn't have any experience, but he's a master. He for sure knows what he's doing; been there, done that. He could rival France with his knowledge and ability.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Doggy style. He loves the dangly boobs of women, and can't find anything else more comfortable for men.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's more romantic and silly. He likes to see his partner smile--unless trying out something that would not include smiles--and if he notices them getting anxious he'll try to lighten the mood. Kisses are a must and will be given to random spots, including the nose to earn a giggle and the throat to earn a moan. Ear kisses may turn into gentle nibbles.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

The carpets match the drapes. He keeps himself very well groomed. He'll have a little bit of hair if his partner desires it, but usually shaves it all off.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…) 

Sweeter than pie. Italian charm is turned all the up and not an unkind or degrading word will be spoken unless experimenting for a kink. Sweet nothings, corny jokes and loving smooches are definite, at least for slow and sensual rounds.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Not much of a masturbater. He prefers to have a real partner, though if he's desperate enough and can't get anybody he'll settle for himself. He never feels as satisfied as he does with another person, though, so he prefers to keep it to a minimum and only when he can't get somebody.