Chapter 33- Jhloe

I woke up and every single bone in my body popped when I tried to sit up. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIII !” I screamed in a high pitch. “Chloe what’s wrong?” Sarkis sweet violet voice said. It seem to calm me, just a inch. I heard my door open and close with to pair of steps. “You said it wouldn’t happen until she was at least eighteen!” My mom said. “Well, that means Sarkis just has a big pull/ connection with her.” She paused and touched my feet with something sliver&cold. “Grrrrrr!” A growl left my lips as I felt my skin burn from it. “She won’t change unless, her body or mind is put under to much pressure.” Grand’s said. “How is she going to do that? We fight almost every second of the day?” My mom said. “You are moving out!” Grand’s said and my mom was about to speak. But grand held up a finger. “You knew one day my son would put you out. The only person he loves more then you is his daughter! So your puppy face & bullshit won’t work this time. And I think it’s WAY over do. Because alI you ever did was use my son, but I never said anything. I kept my thoughts to myself. Now! Here today! For the first time do something to save, help, protect your child.” She said and sat next to me.

“Good morning, Chloe.” She said. “Popping and cracking that’s how I’m feeling!” I said in a cupcake sweet voice. “Well, I see there’s still a little venom left in you. Haha- would you like for your mother to leave so you can feel better?” She asked. I felt like the Devil had finally answered my cries. “No, I would love for her to leave.” I said. “Then it’s settled. Tasha you have to leave, you can’t take anything with you.” She paused. “Would you like your sister or brother to stay?” She asked quietly. “Taneka, and only her.!” I said and led back to stare at Sarkis ocean blue eyes. They never failed to calm me. “Can …….he stay?” I asked. For some weird reason I could push his name on my tough. “Of course.” she said.

So for most of the day me, Taneka, and Sarkis sat around watching movies and talking. “I have to get ready to leave, my αγάπη.” Sarkis said as he got up to hug me. “I’ll miss you?” I said in a rasp voice. “I’ll miss you too, I’ll be back tonight.” He said and kissed me. It felt so good but at the same time it made me sick to my stomach. I just put on a fake smile as he left. I didn’t bother letting him out. For some reason he just pissed me off. By only breathing. All day every little thing he did annoyed me. So thing had to be wrong with me, I’m going to talk with grand’s about this. “Taneka I want to apologize for the other day. When I said you were gay and all.” I said while turning off the TV. “How did you know? Why didn’t you say something?” She screamed at me. “I’ve been so alone thinking I could tell no one.” She paused. “And you knew all along! How could you Blossom…” She trailed off. “Well I figured you didn’t want me to know. So I never said it directly, but I beated around the bush a few times.” I said. “And I saw you kissing Lisa. I thought it was just a phase, I mean who hasn’t kiss there best friend. But when she was about to move away and spent the night. I put two-and-two together.” I said.

~Flashback~ ~Taneka’s point of view~

“Taneka we have to hang out as much as we can before I leave! I’m going to miss you so much, baby!” Lisa said blinking away tears. “Don’t cry, no matter where you go. Our love will still be there. Want to have a sleepover at my house?” I asked. “Only if you kiss me.” Lisa said. I kissed her and pushed her up against the tree. “Mmm..” escaped her lips. “I’ll be over at 8. See you later, Ne-ne.” (Ne-ne is her nickname) So we went our separate ways. When she finally got there it was dinner time. We joked around as usually. “Taneka did you see where my baby girl T-shirt went?” Chloe asked me. “Yea, Reco (Brother Taereco nickname) took it out the dyer.” I said laughing. I wouldn’t have told but he messed up my room. “You lil twit.” He said leaving the table. “Keep it I’ll buy a new one! I might get pregnant if I touch it now!” Chloe said laughing. Me and Lisa joined. We went up stairs to my room.