Chapter 2

"Well, you should really take him home. And then you come hang with me!" I said, then looked at Stafford and added. "And my friends."  God he is so protective it's not even funny sometimes.

"I don't think I can today. But you can give your number and we can make it a date?" Cutie said with a sexy smile.  

"I would.." I was interrupted by Corbin.

"How do we know you won't act like your brother?" He always had to be very protective of the girls. 

"Because I for one don't drink until a good time." He paused. "And he acts like that when he's sober!" He said while looking at me.

"Good to know." I said. "I'm Chloe by the way ". 

"I'm Sarkis and he's Zador." He said. All I could do was nod my head.

'Devil's was he sexy' I thought. We exchange numbers before he left with that pig he calls a brother! 

"Please for my love of the Devil tell me how those two are related." I said with a huge smile. I wanted to go jump in the car with him, gee he's so beautiful it seemed to be a crime.

"Not fair you get all the boys even the mean possessive one." Lexis said.

"I can't help that I'm beautiful." I said with a little giggle. We left the movies and headed to Corbin's house. Knowing no one would be there. 

"Okay lets have a vote stay in or go out and terrorizes the city." Franque asked.  

"Stay so we can chill and not have anymore flirting. I almost had to rip two guys head off today!" Corbin said as he chuckle. "But I must say at least one seem half way descent."  

"You know I like bad boy just as much as a good one!" I said.

"Well then..." He said as he pulled me to the din. "Why don't you and Baran go out?" Corbin said with a "yeah ' face.

"Because he's to much of a friend and you out of everyone should understand. I love all of you but like my family. And I will admit if I'm not with someone in 20 years I'll give him a call. But..." I trailed off. 

Even though I know I love him more than a friend I want to see what else is out there. That's the story of how I got here. My mom started a affair with my father Willie Benton. While she was still married to Jack my siblings father. They weren't getting alone so she got in touch with her old high school crush.

One year later she's pregnant with me and that when everything went wrong, because I was my father's first child but she told him I was her husband's child.  He never knew she was even married. Because she was kinda living with him. But he didn't believe her, she moved back home with Jack.

One day out the blue he showed up. She tried to play it off but all hell broke lose. And a pre- birth DNA test was done on me. I was Willie Benton child. He got custody of me from the day I was born till he got sick with cancer, when I was 14 years old. Then I had to moved with my mother.

He built the third story to the house, so a floor was all mine. So its just like I'm still not apart of their family but I never complain. I always had my friends, he actually pick a house near all my friend. But it was a two story house. So he paid for the third floor and it was all my design.

My mother didn't like how he acted as if I was a princess. Who gets whatever she wants. I always guess that's why she treats me the way she does! But who knows?

http://www.alphaporno.com snapped his finger in front oh my face to get my attention. "I know you aren't day dreaming of that boy." He said with a smirk on his face.

"No I was think about how I got here." I said on the edge of tear. Corbin knew everything about me. And knew that's what I thought would happen to me and Baran. It was something I think he knows better then he puts off.

"You know you two would be too in love to ever cheat on each other." Corbin said as he smooth my back. 

"Yea, that's the same thing my mother said. And she was even going to try and marry my father to cover her tracks." I said as a tear broke through and I let the storm I've been holding in out!

"Shhh, don't say that you know the heart make you do crazy things. That you thought you would never do." He said while wiping away tear. "Look at my mother we both know she hates my father for leaving her for the blonde bombo. But who at the hospital right now while he recovers. And who got a second job to help out with bombo children after she ran off with all his money! Are who's the one who forgave him. My mother and she surprise me. But she's just trying to help out the only man she's ever loved! And I can honestly said I admin her."

"I guess but it still hurt." I said as I re-did my eyeliner. "We should get back out for they think we left them like last time."  

"We really should, but that was the funniest thing ever!" We both walked out laughing!

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ @TairBlossoms ~