Chapter 27- Sickness & Health

We sat in the back of a Lexus. "Ahh I still feel sick to death." I said quietly. "Your going to be fine." He said holding my hand. I could bearly see, and the speed of the car was not helping. "Ahh pull over please!" I said unlocking the door. "Stop." Sarkis said and open the door. As soon as I felt the brezzy everything I ate the last week seem to come up. 'This is not fair' I thought. "Its going to be okay." He said pating my back. "Sure, sure." I said.

"We can walk the rest of the way. You might feel better with fresh air." He said walking alone side of me. "Sure, I know you just don't want to ruin you sweet car! I understand." I half-heartedly laughed. "No, that's Zador's car. That would be a great present." He said laughing hard. "Haha yea he would get you." I said. "More at you though." He said. "Anyways." I said.

"Omg, this is your castle?" I asked. "Ha, no this one's my father's." He said. "Ohh." I said. The castle was huge. There were a like a billion windows. It looked a bit modern, with some hints of history in it. There was a big fountain in front. Their were flowers and perfect green glass. The outside was beautiful so I couldn't wait to see what the inside looked like!

We walk through the door. There was red and gold color scheme everywhere. It was really pretty. A fountain sat in the foya. There were red love seats with gold pillows, on either side of the door. There two set of stairs. "This is awesome!" I said. "After a while you'll get tried of it." He said. "Ha, when that day comes I'll tell you." I said.

We went up the stairs to the right, and walked right into Zador. "Aww, he finally bought the beautiful Chloe, to Hyßtèrìà. " Zador said. "Yes, I did and I didn't know you'd be here." Sarkis said. "Ahh you again!" I said feel sick again. "Yes baby me. You know you can still take me up on that deal." He said. "Never! I'm dating your brother if you haven't noticed." I said angry. "Well, one night stands don't kill!" He smirked. "Fuck you. Nasty piece of shit! How dare you disrespect me and your brother." I was pissed.

"Well said." Sarkis said pulling me down the hall. "Hey I was just saying!" Zador yelled after us. "Sure you pig!" I yelled back. As we walked into a room. "Sorry about that. He is just crazy sometimes." Sarkis said.

"Sure sure." I said sarcasticly. "So do you want me to sleep in here with you? Are do you want me to pull out the blow up bed?" He said. "No, you can sleep in here with me unless you want to sleep on the blow up bed." I said. "I guess I get to snuggle next to you tonight." He said smiling. "Okay, I need a toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, and a bathroom. Oh and something to wear." I said. "Okay, I'll be right back." He said walking out the room.

I finally took a look around the room. It had the same red and white color scheme as his condo. There were two night stands on either side of the bed. A lamp and phone on the one to the left. A plasma TV was mounted to the wall. I saw a small door, I guessed it was his closet. I walked over to it and open the door.

There were a ton of clothes, some look centuries old. "Hey, trying to find the next shirt to take?" He laughed. "No, just looking around. " I said. "Typical girl, but here you go." He handed me the supplies and a dress. "I got it while we were out." He said. "Good, to know. But I need to go clean myself up. I feel eww!" I said making a gross face.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower while I brushed my teeth. Once I saw steam, I got in. He had my favorite sent of wash. I washed and got out. I didn't feel like blow drying my hair. But I knew if I didn't I'd have killer curls tomorrow. 'I'll just have to deal with it then.' I thought. I dired it with a towel, and put on my dress. Sarkis was already in bed. I just slid into the other side and fall asleep.

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ TairBlossoms ~