Billie and I walked out of my room since Billie was going back to her apartment soon.

"Morning." I heard Camila from the family room.

"Morning Mila." I said as I approached her.

"And Finneas?" I corrected myself once I saw him sitting on the couch rather close to Mila.

When did Finneas get here? Did he stay the night too? With Mila?

I gave Billie a shocked look with wide eyes as she chuckled at my reaction.

They both turned around so they were facing Billie and I. Finn looked at me then billie then back at me.

"Safe to say you guys are back together?" Finneas laughed as he looked at both of our wet heads and put two and two together.

I felt a blush come across my cheeks turning them bright red as I saw Finneas smirk at Billie.

I'm totally embarrassed. I had no idea Finneas was even here. If I did know I wouldn't have been so obvious about what we had just done. I didn't want Finneas to view me differently, he is Billies older brother for Gods sake.

"Is it that obvious?" Billie smiled.

Finneas and Camila exchanged devious looks as Billie confirmed that we are together again.

In that moment it clicked; Finneas and Mila plotted all of this. They got Billie and I back together.

I felt a small grow on my lips at my realization.

"I mean you both have wet hair, so yeah it is that obvious." Camila joined in.

I felt my blush become even more harsh as I shot her a death glare. I glanced at Billie with an embarrassed look spread across my face to see her holding a proud smirk.

I shook my head at her as she chuckled.

"Enough about us bro, so you two." Billie raised a brow.

Mila and Finneas looked at one another, each with a small shy smile on their faces. I never see Camila like this, usually she wears the pants in the relationship.

"We're testing the waters." Finneas said as he gave Milas thigh a pat, making her giggle.

"Okay, we'll just all act like my best friend dating my girlfriends brother is completely normal." I joked.

"Ready Finn?" Billie said as she began pulling on her shoes.

"Yep." He said as he stood up, Mila doing the same.

I stood to the side as they both got ready to leave. I nervously fiddled with my fingers as I debated on if I should tell Billie what I wanted to or not.

"Billie, can I talk to you really quick?" I said quietly.

"Sure babe." She said as she followed me back to my room.

"Everything okay?" She asked as we stepped inside my room.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just need to tell you something."

"What is it?" She looked at me intently.

"I want you to finish tour." I said quickly.

"What? You forreal?" She looked surprised.

"Yeah, I know how much tour means to you and how much you enjoy it. There's only a week left anyways and I think we can handle that."

I saw her lips tilt upwards into a small smile.

"Are you sure Josie?" She took my hands in hers.

"Yes Billie." I confirmed.

"Have I ever told you that you're the best girlfriend ever?" She said as she got closer to my face so that we were only centimeters apart.

"No, but you should start." I said sarcastically as I kissed her making her laugh into our kiss.

We walked back out of my room and to the front door to say our goodbyes.

"Always nice to see you Josie." Finneas said as he hugged me.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear as we hugged.

He nodded and winked at me after the hug broke, then turned to say goodbye to Camila.

They said they're goodbyes and he placed a kiss on her cheek. He's a really good guy. He'll be really good for Mila.

I turned to Billie to say our goodbyes as well. She leaned in and placed a brief kiss on my lips before making her way to the door.

"I love you." She said proudly.

"I love you too, eaves dropper." I winked bringing a smile to her lips immediately at the memory of when we first met.

Then I closed the door.

-

over 400k reads?!?! WHAT!

thank u so much for the love & feedback u all give me. it means so much to me. i can't believe the amount of attention & love this story has gotten. i never intended for this to blow up the way it has & for me to meet so many amazing people through it. it all really blows me away

& thank u for being patient with me on updates. i know i've been slacking a little on them lately. i'm going to go back to updating more often soon i promise!