Jealousy

Hello readers , thanks to all who are supporting the story and sorry for the late updates . I was going to update on new year but i cut my thumb while opening the rasgulle ka dabba🙈 so couldn't write . But now i will try to update regularly, and   wish you all a great year ahead  ,Happy new year .
Happy reading.
..
..
..
..
..
..
Nandini's pov
Manik and cabir were busy in arguing with each other from last ten minutes on god knows what topic and poor Dhruv was getting the food for everyone from that stall. We were sitting on the roadside lane waiting for the bus just then a girl comes out from the bus. She was pretty ,ok more than pretty and i realised she was in our class only.
I saw her today in class and she was the one laughing on me in the morning with her devil gang ,that was soha the pretty face and a black heart.
I turned my face and saw Manik was totally  busy in gawking soha .
My love story ended before even starting ,this Manik Malhotra is a big time flirt and i  was getting affected by him ,aiyappa I hate him and i hate this poha also.
Here i was busy in my aiyappa talking session and when i was back to earth that poha and Manik were already sticking to each other.
She was giving her fake blushing smiles to Manik and he like a total jerk was enjoying it. I wanted to throw all food on soha's face and punch manik malhotra so bad on his face such that he could literally see stars in the daylight  , like literally these people are romancing to each other ,in just five minutes.
When did i became so violent ,this manik malhotra has messed up my mind in one day.Instead of thinking about my studies i am thinking about my newly developed crush and his fling,great just great..

Pehla pehla pyaar hai...
Pehli pehli baar hai....
And it was cabir,manik was really right that cabir has pathetic sense of humour ,like literally pyaar.
Manik glared cabir, keep your mouth shut otherwise you want me to dig your grave right here .
Cabir laughed and signalled that he has zipped his mouth,and then winked at me.
Now what does that mean,i rolled my eyes on him and focussed on my drink.After fifteen minutes of torture finally the tyre changed ,and i literally ran to bus.
Manik noticed me but then again got busy in soha and when he came back he entered with his hand on shoulder of soha and he was whispering something in her ears and she was laughing like a witch, bloody poha .
Atleast i thought now they will separate as Manik have to sit beside me and soha on the back,but all my dreams crashed when he passed my seat and went to sit with soha.
Cabir was noticing this and he came beside me and sat , no issue bro your partner ditched you but when cabir is here nothing to fear.
I stared him ,ok he might have pathetic sense of humour but he is not that bad i guess .
He is not my partner , maybe can never be mine partner,i nowhere stand close to him.
He is The Manik Malhotra , what i was even thinking ,just the series of coincidences and i thought he can like me . I am an average girl  and soha she is so pretty and may be of high class just like Manik. I just got my expectations high from Manik ,he is just my crush  whose thoughts are messing my mind . Stop it nandu ,focus on your studies that's why you are in the school . He is just my crush and i will get over with it and will maintain distance with him . He is not at all good for me .
What i didn't realised was that the tears escaped from my eyes unknowingly, traitors.. just like my feelings.
Why am i crying for him ,he doesn't deserve my tears and you don't deserve him , mini me mocked me .
Cabir got busy in talking to mukti and i again got busy in seeing roads from the window.

So Nandini is going to make distance from manik
And manik is busy with soha......
So its going to be a long journey with great cabir as the cupid.
Let' s see how the story unfolds , even i have no idea😉