chapter four

I was sitting in my room when Dally knocked on the window with Soda. I opened the window and Dally jumped in, i helped Soda get in. We started packing my things in boxes and we would carry them to Sodas truck. I went back to my room and someone was knocking on my door. I signalled them to get down. They kneeled beside my window. I opened the door and my dad stormed in.

"You're always in you room!" He yelled.

"You have nothing in here so why be in it?!" He yelled clearly drunk.

"Well, i have no reason to be out there, so im in here" I replied. 

"well i think its about time" he said while pulling my arms. 

I stayed in place not moving. He turned around and slapped me. I put my hand on my face. i didnt feel a thing. Obviously expecting me to cry he hits me again, and again. I turn to the window telling Dal and soda not to interfear. Before i could say anything Dal hopped through the window.

"what the hell?" my dad yelled.

Dal pushed him. 

"dont ever fucking touch her" He yelled. 

mom walked into the room and stared at dally in shock. Obviously knowing that hes Dallas winston. 

I stood there, not crying, not doing anything. Just watching Dal yell at my dad while hes on the floor. Soda came in through the window and put his arm around my  waist. He pulled me outside and put me in the car. Still not moving. Dally comes runnong out and hops into the car. he drove off.

"Whats wrong with her?" Dally asked.

"I dont know, shes not moving, wont even cry" Soda replied.

"theres no such thing as crying when you've already been hurt so much" i said.

~

We got to dals place and we put things in my room. it was HUGE, i didnt know Dallas even had money. Well, from all the stores he robbed he may have stashed some away. Soda started helping me unpack my clothes and hang them up into my closet. Soda folded my bras and underwear. I didnt mind i mean he's like my brother. 

And honestly, im too lazy to fold shit. so I asked Soda to fold em for me. Dallas didnt like the idea speakin' Sodas a perv. We heard a honk outside, I ran outside and johnny and pony hopped out of the truck. I ran up to them and hugged them. 

"Guys! you're back!" I yelled.

"Yeah, we are" They laughed.

We met up with the rest of the gang and went for a walk. it sucked i was the only girl in the gang, but they thought of me as one of the guys. except for johnny, he still thought of me as his little sister, even though im younger than him by one whole year. I was on Sodas back and were were walking in an abandoned feild. We saw two people hanging out and they walked up to us. It was my ex boyfriend james and the girl he cheated on me with. 

"Well, well, well, Y/n, hows it goin' i havent seen ya in forever." he said. 

"who is that?" Dally asked.

"her ex, he cheated on her with that girl" Johnny replied. 

I got off sodas back and confronted them.

"Eh, im feelin' alot better now that were over." I said shrugging. 

"well, you certantly have changed alot" He said.

The girl gets jealous and pushed me into Dallas but he caught me. The girl noticed Dally and started drooling. that made me sick. Dally helped me up. I walked back over to them.

"you know what else i have? I a whole gang, that could snap you like a twig" I said. 

"and we have a Dallas Winston" Soda said.

Dally put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. That line made me cringe. 

James pulled me off to the side to talk to me. I looked back to see his girlfriend flirting up a storm with Dally. We talked about what happened and he apolagized. I guess were friends Dal was looking over here and the girl kept trying to convince Dally to go back to her place. My blood started boiling. She was leaning in, i walked over and grabbed Dallys hand moving him out of the way. I looked around and that the others were gone. They probably left cause we were taking forever. The girl fell on her face and got up and gave me a glare.

"ugh!" she yelled. 

"talk about being jealous" Dally whispered in my ear.

I pushed him away and he laughed. I got an idea, knowing Dallas he'd play along. I took Dallys hand and he held my hand. James quickly catching onto what im doing. 

"Keep your girlfriend away from my boyfriend!" I yelled.

"keep your boyfriend away from my girlfriend!" he yelled back.