03

At Bradley's confusion, Sebastian smiled.

"What do you mean by that?" Bradley asked.

Sebastian chuckled brushing by Bradley and declared, "you're a work of art sweetheart." Before joining their mothers outside.

Bradley was dumbfounded. He glanced outside and saw them sitting at the table next to the pool. Bradley turned around and walked back upstairs. He didn't feel the need to stay down there anymore and it's not like his mother would expect him to join them or stay downstairs.

She knew Bradley would only stay for a while and then return to hibernating. It was just how Bradley was. He didn't like being around people he didn't know, including awkward situations. Even when embarrassing scenes occurred in tv shows or movies, he would hide his face or skip past it..

Bradley opened the door to his room and closed it behind him. He sighed and sat down on his bed. Why did mum have to invite them over? Bradley wondered. He crawled onto his bed and turned Supernatural back on. Hoping to drown out everything for the rest of the night.

A little over halfway through the episode, a notification sounded on Bradley's phone. It was a text from James, one of his three friends. He unplugged his phone. The text read, 'Hey, the guys and I are going to go see Love, Simon do you wanna join?'

Bradley thought about it for a moment, then decided to go. Quickly, he typed, 'Sure what time?'.

As he sat there waiting for a reply, he thought about what his mum would think at the thought of him leaving while people were over. Bradley knew he would disappoint her but when was she never not disappointed in him. Or at least, that's how Bradley saw her opinions of him. He quickly threw those thoughts aside when he received another text 'will come to pick you up in ten and the movie starts in thirty minutes' Bradley responded before returning to watch Supernatural, until James messaged he was out front.

Bradly turned off his tv and made his way downstairs. He searched for his mother and noticed she was still outside. Quickly, Bradley walked to the front door, making an escape. When he closed the Jeep door, Tristan asked, "what's the rush?"

Bradley put on his seatbelt, leaned back and sighed, "my mum invited Sebastian and his mum over."

Conner laughed, "your kidding she invited your crush over."

Bradley nodded, "did you talk to him?" Tristan asked.

James started the engine before departing , "I mumbled out a couple of words." Bradley replied.

The other boys in the car let out a couple of chuckles.

"Well, that's a step forward," Conner smiled.

Bradley rolled his eyes but smiled. Maybe we can at least be friends, Bradley happily thought. Perhaps he might even give Bradley a ride to school or walk with him.

Throughout the movie, Bradley was laughing, smiling and crying while the other boys were not even close to tears but you could see the scenes still saddened them. When the credits rolled, the guys sat there, taking everything in. Tristan, Conner and James looked at Bradley, with a smile because even though Bradley didn't tell them for a while he eventually did and they would do absolutely anything for their best friend.

Bradley glanced at his friends and smiled. Quietly, the boys quietly stood and grabbed their trash before tossing it away.

"The movie was emotional for you Bradley wasn't it?" Tristian asked, worried.

"It was. I cried quite a few times," Bradley wiped his eyes.

Conner hugged Bradley and murmured, "we'll always be here for you no matter what. You're like a brother to us and we love you."

Bradley smiled, "I know you guys will and I love you all too."

Tristan, Conner and James grinned at Bradley before they all went in for a group hug making Bradley laugh.

"Thank you guys, I needed that," Bradley happily sighed.

"You're welcome baby blue," James replied.

Bradley rolled his eyes at the nickname, James gave him, in elementary school. When he'd always wear blue somewhere. Tristian, James and Conner chuckled. The boys made their way out of the movie theatre and climbed into the car. As the boys drove back to Bradley's, they sang along to the songs on the radio but only one made them shout the lyrics and put all their souls into it. That song was; The Only Hope For Me Is You by My Chemical Romance.

As they sang the last few phrases they pulled into Bradley's driveway. The boys all smiled and laughed enjoying their time with each other. None of the boys wanted to end the night yet.

But then Bradley's mum walked out angrily and Bradley's smile dropped and he sighed, "I'll see you guys later."

Tristian, Conner and James said their goodbyes to Bradley and drove off.

"Get your ass upstairs," Bradley's mum said through gritted teeth, "And don't think for a minute you're not grounded for the next two weeks."

With a sullen sigh, Bradley made his way to his room.

-----------------

AN: Okay so I wrote the first paragraph on the 5th? And then on the 7th I tried to do a digital painting of luke hemmings it's not good I couldn't find his hair colour so he ended up with brown hair...Can I just say I've been really good at doing shit today like I started and almost finished a digital painting of zayn in an hour and a half and I wrote almost half of this chapter and I'm still sick. It's the tenth now and I'm almost finished with the zayn digital painting I would have been finished with it but I accidentally deleted most of my progress so I had to redo that and I just finished writing this chapter. I might start on the next one since my mums in a meeting right now and has been for the past hour (it was supposed to be quick so I'm in the car).

I feel like this book is lowkey kind of shit but like I'm just gonna keep on writing it.

Also, the inspiration for this story is Somebody To You by The Vamps and was originally going to be named Second Chances.

I have to write a children's book for my English class send help. Like what in the world am I supposed to write about I mean I can lowkey make it about a gay prince or a gay boy or my animals or a bear.

I was originally going to put the movie as Aquaman but I haven't seen that movie yet (I'm actually going to go see it in about an hour) and I was planning on having this out by the 9th...

Is anybody actually enjoying this?

Banner made by heartlessvibes

~xox Ashton