To Charlie;

Aw thanks, now I'm hungry :( I haven't eaten a KFC in ages

From; Charlie

Tell you what, when I get back on saturday, I'll take you to KFC ;)

To; Charlie

I'd like that :) haha

From; Charlie

What lesson are you in?

To; Charlie

English :/ to be honest I'm hardly learning anythinggg

From; Charlie

Maybe because I'm distracting you? ;)

To; Charlie

Nah, I'm just lazy

The conversation carried on for a little while longer, until we actually had to write something. Of course, I had no idea so I asked to go to the toilet and stayed there for the rest of the lesson.

Friday was the same. I'd gotten used to not eating lunch, and it didn't make me hungry anymore. The bullies had resulted to taking my money instead, so there wasn't really a chance to eat at all. I was feeling okay for the most part, knowing the boys would be back tomorrow. At least until lunch, when I was sat outside behind the maths block. There wasn't much to see, but it was pretty much my safe place. Of course Samantha and her buddies ruined that. I was on my phone, scrolling through twitter when they all came up to me and started beating me. They kicked and punched, stamped and shoved. This went on for about ten minutes until the bell went for fifth lesson.

"I'll be back." Sam spat, walking away with her little 'clan'. Tears were streaming down my face at this point. I didn't bother going to the lesson. I stayed where I was, huddled into the corner. I must've looked terrible, tears and blood everywhere. My hand trembled as I picked up my phone to ring Leo. I really needed him right now. Of course, he didn't answer. I broke down crying again. I read through the long string of messages I'd sent him over the past few days.

Hi x

Leo answer meee

Are you having fun

Leo please ring me

Text me

Leo???

Please answer me

I need to talk to you

I miss you

I sent another now.

Leo I really need you right now, things aren't good and I just need someone to talk to.

Once it was sent, I put my phone away and wiped my face. I sat there for a few more minutes before diving into the bathroom. Nobody was around, so I had time to clean up. I wiped my face clean of tears, and wiped away any excess blood that hadn't already ended up in a puddle on the floor. I applied some makeup that I'd been carrying around recently to hide the worst marks.

It's just until tomorrow

I repeated to myself over and over.

Then I'll have Charlie and Leo and hopefully Kat too.

I finally looked half decent again and decided to wait it out until the end of school. I wandered around, making up likely stories for any passing teachers who questioned my absence from lessons, for about two hours. Then the shrill bell sounded and I shot off through the gates, eager to get home before any more trouble.

The night passed slowly, painfully, excited for the boys' return tomorrow. I was still contemplating telling them about what was happening. I didn't want to sound pathetic, so I just decided to forget it all. The bruises and scrapes and cuts were just painful reminders.

I entered the airport with a smile on my face, it was genuine. I was so excited to be in their arms again - safe. We were waiting for no more than an hour until they appeared around the corner, dragging the suitcases along behind them. I ran to them, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" Charlie asked.

"I just missed you." I mumbled into his shoulder, my arms tight around him. Then I had to pull away, and hug Leo. This one was the most upsetting, considering he hadn't spoken to me at all. I let them see their families and went to sit by myself. I needed to ask Leo why he ignored me. Eventually he came over on his own and sat beside me.

"Why didn't you reply?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked with an innocent tone. This angered me.

"You know what I mean! I sent you a ton of texts and rang you loads of times! You never even spoke to me!" I began to yell.

"I'm sorry, Taylor. I was really busy with all th-" I cut him off. I'd also noticed he'd stopped calling me princess. "Like sure I know I'm not important but you could at least send me a quick two minute text! Charlie spoke to me, so why couldn't you?" I started getting angry, but I was crying again.

I noticed Charlie rushing over, obviously seeing and hearing me.

"I needed you, Leondre! Just like the time you needed me the first day of school! But you weren't there for me! Not once! That whole week was hell and you never even bothered to help." I screamed, but the last part turned into a whisper. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me close to them. It was Charlie.

"Charlie..." I sobbed, my voice muffled as I buried my head into his chest.

"Please don't cry Taylor, you're not only upsetting yourself but me." he whispered, rubbing my back and making reassuring 'shh' sounds as if I was a child. I felt like one. I closed my eyes, blocking everything out. I could still hear his voice though.

"Taylor?" I heard Leondre say.

"Leave her mate, I don't think she wants to speak to you." Charlie said, I could hear sympathy for Leo in his voice. Huh.

"Is she okay?" I heard Karen ask, coming close to me. She took a hold of my hand and squeezed it. I heard Victoria in the background, I think she was talking to Leo. After a few more minutes I calmed down, and lifted my head. I wiped my eyes and makeup ended up on my fingers.

"Crap." I whispered, and ran off to the bathroom. I couldn't let them see me like this, especially if it uncovered my bruises and such. I reapplied it in the mirror very quickly, before slowly returning to the others. Victoria was hugging Leo, from what I saw he was upset. She looked up at me, sadly. I was in no mood to forgive Leo.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to Victoria, I made her son cry and she must hate me for it. With that, I left the airport. Charlie came after me, but Karen held him back.

I called my mum to pick me up, and within twenty minutes she was here. She saw my face and stayed silent, obviously knowing it was the best option. We got home in silence, and I went up to my room. I locked the door and layed on my bed, sobbing.