8/7/18

-im trying to get to school, but there's a jam outside and I have to get out of the car on the main road and walk in

-on the way in, for some reason i'm at the second floor near the toilet I always go to, instead of near to the hall

-I meet my friends haz, cheryl and nigel and idk for some reason we got sidetracked and had to do something else before reporting to the school hall? i think someone was looking for us?

-by now the sun has already risen and the place is pretty bright idk (it's not supposed to be, it's about 7.30am)

-later we proceed to the hall where we're supposed to be, for morning assembly and the silent reading session

-for some reason we have to leave our bags at the back of the hall before sitting with our class. the hall has a shelf for condemned books the library doesn't want anymore, so we can take them home or read them during the silent reading session.

-cheryl wants to take a book so we follow and take also

-i forgot that I have a comic book and an actual novel in my bag, so I go and take a book from the shelf too, but then I remember so I go to take them instead.

-I remember having to manoeuvre around some boxes and some people sitting on the floor

-I go and take my book, then remember that my teacher doesn't approve of comics so I have to go and dump it back into my bag and get the novel instead(it's confusing, sorry)

-something happened and suddenly the dream switches to me and some other people in a farm stay place in malaysia (sarawak, I think?)

-so apparently it's a school trip?

-we go exploring around the place during the day/afternoon and then we go back to the farm place for dinner.

-there's not much selection (it's in a buffet-style), especially after everyone else in the school trip group has taken food. I went to grab my utensils and wash up a little so I was a little late for dinner.

-I remember queuing up with my friend for food.

-I was about to skip the bread then I realised it's bread rolls so I take two lmao (don't @ me there wasn't much food)

-I also took some sautéed bell peppers and onions

I forgot what else, maybe rice?

-i went to the dining room and the drinks were almost empty too. there was orange juice, some kind of flower tea and another drink idk

I took whatever was left of the orange juice and started to eat.

-dream smash cuts to me being home again. I'm supposed to go to my aunt's house for dinner but then I realise that my hamster has followed along and was in my pocket (dreams are weird okay)

-I turn around and walk home when i'm actually almost at her house already. the roads around my house look different(and more business hub-like) but the dream has me convinced that it's my town.

-I'm about to reach my home and then I see my aunt walking by. I wave and tell her that i'll see her later. she apparently has to get some groceries.

???