The beggining

Hey readers so this is my first book so dont put mean commets and please follow me

The first follower ever i will rigth down something on their board so happy following

So here we go and i will do a chapter on weekdays and friday if i got time

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Their was a woman named Lily and she has blue eyes and blonde curly hair she works as a banker she was beutiful many man liked her but she rejected them she was looking for a man that she loved.

Meanwhile there was a man named Tom he has green the colour of the emerald eyes and has wavy black hair he work as a chef.

They both went to the park one day and the park was filled with roses which is Lily's faverouit flower they bump to each other and they both fell in love at first sigth

they said:

"H..hi im li...Lily and w...wh a...are y..you?"she blushed.

"I...im t..ttTom you ha..d su..such a beuatiful na...me."he also blushed

"Let's sat on a bench shall we?"Lily said

"Ummm sure "Tom said

They asked about each other it.They become friends they exchanged number of their cellphone it was nice they call each nigth.

Years later on the full moon Tom uses rose petals to make a path on her balcony and a romantic dinner he wore a tuxedo while Lily wore a red sleveless dress.

Then its time Tom purposed a ring to Lily!!!He brougth a gold ruby ring wich is really rare then he put pollestryn into the aircond to make it snow and lily agread to marry him and their parents agread too!!!

Then they both get married and it was in full swing they drink a wine that says Dream comes true.

On their honeymoon Tom gift a car to Lily and it was a white BMW Lily was so happy that they kissed for the second time.(the first was marrige)They were quite a couple.