Intro

Hey guysss...
.
.
.
I would like to give you an introduction of my first romantic story 'Dare To Darling'.

Before that I would like to introduce Tom Cruise as Daniel Watson and Dia Mirza as Susmitha Siya.. And I hope you guys would like my selection for the male and female leading characters...
.
.
With 🖤
Prajiii...

This story explains the love chemistry between two persons from two different countries.

Daniel Watson, a young hot handsome & most powerful billionaire in New York & future CEO of Watson Enterprises Ltd. He doesn't believe in true love & within 26yrs of his life, he didn't love or make love with any girls even the hottest ones in his college. There has some reasons been hidden behind these, woahhh???

But his thought of being not to get into a true love with a girl & get married went wrong as he accidentally found his unknown hidden love, Susmitha Siya, 23year old daughter of one of his employees after awaiting of long thirteen years. She is an Indian beauty who looks gorgeous in almost fully covered modern casual dress. When he takes over the company from his father, he would like to offer her a job so as to get her even more closer, as she was trying herself to stay away from him on because of a small misunderstanding on about him.

So will she accept his job offer?

Can he clear her misunderstanding about him??

Will he get her to know more closer???

Does she feel to fall in love with him????

To know the answers for these, you just click the save button above and Save it... Open it... Read it... Realize it... Enjoy it...

SLOW EDITING...
.
.
Hey reader,

I hope you guyss will be going to enjoy my story and please do hit on star buttons on each chapter and do share your suggestions abouth the story in the comment box too...

If you are really enjoy my story, then just do promote my story by using the following steps..

PLEASE
VOTE FOR IT...
AND
COMMENT ON IT...

I'll try to make you smile and now its your turn to make me smile.. ;)

With
Prajiii...