03: Missed Him Badly

""You feel missing of a person you love or care until you felt an emptiness in the place of the same person you love or care..."" -Myself
.
.
.
Hey guysss...

Here is the third chapter of my book. While reading, you may find mistakes but still I hope you will enjoy it.

With
Prajiii...
.
.
Susmitha Siya POV:

After keeping my bags in my room, I laid on my fluffy bed by facing to the ceiling of my room. I slowly closed my eyes as I blow out a breathe and let my body to relax. Suddenly I fall asleep since I was already feeling very tired after traveling such a long distance.

A few moments later, I suddenly wake up as my phone rings. I took my phone which was kept on bed beside me and had a look on its screen by my narrowed eyes filled with sleep so as to know that who was calling me at this relaxing moment. As I looked into phone, my eyes went opened with my eyebrows raised by realizing that my dad was calling in order to make me to wake up from my sleep.

This is the way of making me to wake up from my sleep if I'm late to wake up. I don't like... no.. I do hate the way in which one person come to my room and waking me up from my sleep by poking or shaking my body or yelling beside at me. If anyone does that to me, then I don't know or can't say what will I do to that person because it may depends on my anger formed at that instant and the person before me. But I'm damn sure that it'll be not good for person health except my dad.

But the idea of waking me up by calling to my phone is more better. It is the most convenient way for my dad and me. And of course, I'll not attend his call during my sleep but I'll cut his call before it ends and the very next moment, I'll get up and call him back. Then he will cut my call by realising that I had woke up.

Whether if I not, then.. you may think he'll call me again?? No.. he'll not. But he'll... He'll wake me up by yelling and shaking me from my sleep... Ohh!! That's horrible. My dad woke me up by that way which I hate the most and I can't release my anger to him since he is the most loveable father of mine and the only person in the whole world I loved the most.

At present, I cut his call and turned my face to the left side to take a glance at the table clock on my nightstand beside the bed. On seeing the time in the clock, my sleep in my eyes went off and I gasped by widening my eyes.

"Oh.. God!! it's six thirty." I exclaimed as I suddenly got up from the bed without moving my glancing at the clock. It's too late. Suddenly I called back to my dad's phone and he cut my call.

I put my phone on the bed as I get my ass off from the bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and after undressing me, I took a long bathe since I didn't freshen up as I came here after my long journey.

After bathing, I went near to the small closet inside my bathroom and took a white fluffy towel and dried my body and covered my hair with that towel. Then I took a white robe and covered my body by using it and went out of the bathroom.

As I came out of my bathroom, I looked the table clock on my nightstand. It's seven thirty. I gasped on realising that I had spent one hour for cleaning myself in my bathroom. I didn't know that time was going so fast as I was really enjoying in wetting myself under the shower by feeling the water drops running over my body, letting my body and my mind to get relaxed even more.

I went to my cardboard and decided to wear a baby pink coloured sleeveless nightgown made of satin material. Then removing robe from my body and wear my inners and my nightgown and it covers my whole body completely from my shoulder to my ankles. I took the towel from my head and waved my head very strongly in order to spread out my hair over my shoulders and my back up to my lower waist. I combed slightly over the head and leave them to dry up.

I came out of my room and went to kitchen where I found my dad, very busy in cooking dinner for me. I leaned on the wall beside the entrance to the kitchen by folding arms over my chest and unknowingly smiled as I'm looking at him cooking.

Actually I was thinking that even though I was enjoying my time with my grandparents, having fun with my cousins and friends and making my life busy with my studies, still I was really missed his presence, the tastes of the foods he cooked for me, his company and his love during last six years. I really missed these very badly.

But onwards I'll not going to miss him, his love, his care, his tasty foods and the time which is going to be spend with him as far as I can stay with him. I have decided now.

Hey reader,

Thank you for reading it. Hope you have felt 'OK' with it.

Now you think that it'll be going reading only Susmitha Siya POV and you may feel boring. Actually I was trying to explain the way of spending the relation between her dad and her. That's all.

I'll be sure that on the next chapter, I'll make some differences.

So again Plzzz VOTE AND COMMENT

With
Prajiii...