Chapter 9: what really happened???

"so she really is a vampire... i wonder what was the purpose of andrea telling me? "

"i dont understand girls... but then what guy does???"

...

flashback

declan moved as brave roared and sliced Andrea's throat...

she liked her lips as the last drop of blood fell into her mouth... now declan knew who she was...

she turned to declan, grabbed him by the throat and raced towards a tree with her hand on his neck and the other hand on his hip near the tree... he was off the ground and he was choking.... he couldnt breath. he was weazing...

he managed to get his hand to her chest, and tried to push her back but she was so much stronger, his attempt to free himself did apsolutely nothing... she may have flinched a little but was so close to him...

declan could think of nothing else but to do what he feared might kill him... he put his hand on her face... brave hissed but he just leaned in and kissed her... it was short and sweet... after a little while brave pulled away and declan fell to the ground, wheeing and couching...

he mustered all the courage he could and looked at brave... her hands were on her stomach and her eyes were swiviling from the lifeless body of andrea to declan... she was trembling... her hands were shaking...

"brave..."

her eyes locked with his and she turned around and ran into the woods...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all she could hear was declan screaming her name... now he knew about her. now he knew who she really was, tears streamed down her face as she ran further into the forest... the wind whipping her hair back and making the tears fall around the side of her face instead of straight down her chin...

she could still hear him screaming her name but she couldn't turn around... she wouldnt turn around... she stopped and screamed at the top of her lungs.... she let all the hurt and anger out... she banged her fist against a tree and put her head against it... she leant on the tree for what seemed like enternity... everything came back to her in flashbacks...

her mom raping her, her father dying, declan saying she was pitiful, her arguments with andrea, her mothers hurtful words, her uncles abuse, her baby sisters death, andreas death, almost killing declan, the wind on her face...

brave slumped to the ground, put her hands around herself and did something she hadnt done properly in a long time... she cried.

she couldnt hear declan anymore... he must have left and her thirst was filled from andreas blood...she didnt feel guilty, being a monster meant no guilt which was good...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ok brave... what has been going on..."

the sun was shining and she was in the councilers office again... her mother had forced her to go.

"nothing." brave hissed... she was in a p*ssed of mood and conciling was not helping. she had only sat in that chair for 15 minutes and was already hearing the chair crack from her tight grip on it...

after 10 more minutes brave could not help it anymore... the chair broke beneath her grip, she flung the table acoss the room and locked the door... the other people outside kept banging on the door but there was nothing they could do and they knew that...

brave went over to the counciler and held her by the collar... she dragged her to the other side and held her up against the wall... almost like she did with declan except she was not strangling the woman...

brave snarled at the woman and tossed her across the room onto broken glass... she smelled the blood and couldnt resist... she went to the woman and drank like her life depended on it... (which in fact it did)...

she didnt finish the counciler... she drank enough just to erase the womans memory of the past few days...

then she unlocked the door, and walked past all the people that were on the ground becuase they were leaning on the door...

she walzed right out and towards her house with a slight skip in her step... she was proud of herself. she didnt kill the woman...

brave pulled out her phone, put in her earphones and played her music...

becuase you know im all about that bass

the song blared through her ears and she danced sligtly till she was at her front door... she paused her music, took her earphones out and placed her phone in her pocket...