Chapter 4 : Surprise

Start from the beginning

Ootogi doesn't realize this and Mana being curious suddenly ask "if you witness it, what is she wearing? "

"She is wearing a fitted traditional outfit from her country and she has a purple ribbon hugging her hair and she looks so good in that outfit" Ootogi blurted out and realizes that he just blurted it out when he heard Mana giggle and blushes hard as the Princes and High Priests were looking at him before they all left to look for Yugi while the Pharaoh, the Queen and Shimon remains.

"You really like my granddaughter huh General Ootogi? " Shimon said jokingly making Ootogi blush harder and looks down as Shimon chuckles.

"Everyone likes her Royal Adviser Shimon, she is kind and beautiful even if no one is looking. She isn't faking it." Ootogi said earning a nod from Shimon while Pharaoh Aknankannon and Queen Helwa smiles at the news.

"I must say Shimon... Princess Yugi would make a splendid Queen someday. " Pharaoh Aknankannon said as he smile at Shimon.

"Oh I want her as my in-law! She's a rare one! I have to make sure Yami or Atem marries her!" Queen Helwa said earning a surprise look from her husband and Shimon while Ootogi and the other guys on the throne room whimpers cause their chance on Princess Yugi lowered due to Queen Helwa's declaration.

[Palace Garden]

Yugi is sitting on a bench under a huge tree,enjoying the cool breeze while Amelda was sitting up on a tree branch to have a better view of the surroundings just incase someone attacks.

Yugi closes her eyes until she felt something tap her hand and when she open her eyes, she saw a little bird and offer her finger for it to step on and the bird step on it and gently wrap it's claw on Yugi's finger as Yugi held the bird closer to her face and let it nuzzle on her cheek making Yugi smile and let the bird nuzzle her cheek as it chirp happily.

Amelda smiles at the cute scene and was startled when more birds came and rest on Yugi's shoulders while some on her lap making her giggle without noticing that Atem and the others have seen it that makes Yugi more enchanting.

The birds then flew away making Yugi wave good bye at them before she put her hand down then bows towards Atem and the others then beams a smile at them.

Malik was the first one to recover and quickly dashes to Yugi's side and sits beside her then Ryou quickly follow before the others can recover and the two high fived as the others pouts that they didn't manage to sit next to Yugi so they decided to sit on the next two bench that is located on the left and right side of the bench where Yugi is seated.

"So Yugi, what are you doing here all alone?" Malik ask as he rest his head on Yugi's shoulder while Ryou does the same on the other one.

"I am just resting and enjoying the cool wind... I am not alone though, Amelda niichan is with me." Yugi replied.

"Where is he then?" Joey ask as they look around for him and failed to see Amelda who was sitting on a tree branch until he decided to humor them and wrap his legs on the branch as he twirl his body upside down and grabbed Yugi under her arms and quickly pulled her up making Malik and Ryou bumped their heads to each other as Yugi squeak as she was pulled up and was now sitting beside Amelda.

The gang then looks up and see Amelda sitting beside Yugi on a nearby tree branch.

"You almost gave us a heart attack PAL! " Marik hisses and quickly calms down knowing they are all safe.

"THAT WAS SO COOL! HOW DID YOU DO IT?! " Bakura and Malik ask as they look at Amelda with sparkling eyes.

"that? I just sit backwards then wrap my legs on the branch then reached up for Yugi then quickly pulled her up." Amelda said as Yugi sits beside him who is now calm.

"I was surprised you did that niichan but I must admit,it feels much cooler in here." Yugi said as she rest her head on Amelda's shoulder while Amelda strokes her long hair.

"Yugi, what is that thing you're wearing, I've never seen it before. " Abidos suddenly blurted making the others look at what Yugi is wearing.

"oh this? This is called yukata. It is a thin version of kimono that is perfect for summer since its made of thin light cotton cloth. It can be this long or short that reaches up to the knees." Yugi explained as she gesture her clothes.

"Wow that was cool, so that's why you didn't sweat up while wearing those." Yami said as he glance at the yukata that Yugi is wearing. It was really beautiful and hides Yugi's skin unlike when she wears gown yet this doesn't stop Yugi from being sexy since it still hugs her curves.

"Say Princess, what are those pink flowers on your clothes?" Seth asked as he stare at the pink flower at the bottom part of Yugi's yukata.

"oh this? they're-" Yugi was about to say it when a deeper voice cut her.

"That would be Japan's national flower, the sakura blossom but you all know it as cherry blossoms. " A man appeared from the corridor and walk towards them along with a tall guy with blonde short spiked hair, blue eyes, wearing an armour that is similar to Amelda with a black cloak on it.

A man with short brown hair that is the same as Queen Heba's hair color, turquoise sharp eyes like Emperor Timaeus, height that rivals with Seth's and may pass as his twin though the only difference is his eye color and white skin.

He is wearing a golden crown that symbolizes that he is the crown prince. He was wearing a
long white coat with gold lines running from around the collar down to the front then around the bottom hem of the vest with gold buttons while the end of the sleeves were covered with truffles.

He is wearing a black vest under it paired with white pants paired with black knee boots with gold ornament design.

A criss-cross belt was hugging his waist and at the side were a pair of twin katana resting inside its holders were dangling on his each side.

Amelda quickly recognizes him and carries Yugi down and hurriedly kneels infront of him as Mana's jaw drops seeing the Crown Prince in a more closer view while the rest stares at the handsome Crown Prince of Japan.

"My Prince, I didn't expect to see you here, I'm glad you are safe. " Amelda said as his head was bowed down and is kneeling on one knee while his right fisted hand was resting on his left chest while his left fisted hand was resting on the ground.

"You may rise Amelda, thank you for looking after Yugi and greetings to you Crown Prince Atem, Prince Yami, High Priests and Mana, Master Mahad's apprentice. I am Crown Prince Critias, pleased to meet you all and the tall man with me is Commander-General Raphael. " Critias said before he and Raphael bows slightly to give their greetings before Critias' eyes settles on his younger sister who happily runs to hug him.

"Critias oniisama, Raphael oniisama, you're here! I miss you both. " Yugi said as his brother hug her back as he stroke her silky smooth turqouise hair before she let go of Critias and hug Raphael who returned the gesture.

Abidos was the one who snapped out first and greeted Critias back as the others do the same before they all went back to the throne room.

"Oniisama, how do you know where we are? " Yugi said as she look at her brother while hugging his arm.

"You know those birds that went to you? They're my hunting birds, I trained them to hunt and for searching someone. Mother and Father told me you came to Egypt and since we are near after I court Princess Hermos, we decided to drop off and greet grandpa, the Pharaoh and the Queen. " Critias explain as he smile at his little sister.

"Mana, you weren't kidding when you said he was cool and reminds you of the Emperor. " Joey mumble as they all nod while watching Yugi that is happily hugging her brother's arm as Critias quickly glances at them especially Yami and Abidos that sends shivers down their spine like he was saying 'I know that look, I am watching you two. ' except Atem who is leading them towards the throne room.

[A/N: I did some research about the Yukata since I am not sure myself about it while on Critias' outfit, just run it up my imagination xD Critias and Raphael appears! Wonder what will happen to Yami, Atem and Abidos now that Yugi's real brother and 'another brother' appears, stay tuned :3 ]