Chapter.23 Save the Date

Start from the beginning

"Hey," Matt said, waving me over.

"What's up? Why so secretive?" I smiled.

He shook his head and smiled. "I just wanted to give you this," He said, handing me money. I looked at the five bills in my hand, all one hundred each. I looked up at him with my mouth open.

"Seriously? I don't think I ever wen't to the mall with more than thirty dollars and your giving me five hundred?" I asked, eyes wide.

"Yup!" He smiled. "I'm just trying to be a good person," He winked.

"Well, thank you, but I can't take the money." I told him, trying to hand it back.

"Nope," He smiled, backing up.

"Matt," I sighed, trying not to laugh, but he made it hard. His face was hilarious.

"Your going to have to catch me, I guess," He smiled, shrugging.

"Fine, no problem." I stuck my tong out.

We chased each other around the yard, going around trees and hopping over the little pond, although his foot got caught in it and his shoe made a funny sound when he ran. I finally caught his shirt, but one of his buttons came undone.

"You know, if you wanted me to take my shirt off, you could have just asked. Although, I like how your being aggressive," He winked, turning around to face me. He grabbed my face in his hands, rough at first and then he laughed and softened up and kissed me.

"Your such an ass." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"You love me." He smiled and then kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged and then he threw me over his shoulder. "Matt! Put me down!"

"You guess?" He chuckled, bringing me around and holding me like a baby.

"Okay, okay . . . I love you." I smiled at him.

"Good." he said simply.

I hit his arm. "Good?"

"I'm just kidding!" He laughed and then attacked my neck with kisses. "Love you, Nicole." He murmured and then placed me back on the ground.

"Your cute when you want to be," I winked.

"Then I must want to be cute all the time," He said cocky.

"Yeah, whatever." I waved him off and he grabbed me around the waist, pulling me back for more kisses.

"Alright you two, knock it off. Let's hit the road Nic!" Christina shouted excitedly, jumping up and down. She got way too excited when we went shopping.

"I'm coming!" I laughed as she half skipped to her car. I turned around to Matt and kissed him quickly, then ran to the car as Christina honked.

We ended up both getting a new pair of black heels and Christina got a cute pair of wedges. I needed a new pair of jeans, so I got a pair of ripped ones and a belt. My total only came to around fifty dollars, but I was happy. I didn't want to spend all, if not any, of the money Matt gave me. I didn't want him to feel like he had to give me money just because he had it.

Christina drove me home after being at the mall for around two hours.

"I'll see you tomorrow," She smiled when we pulled up to the house.

"Okay," I hugged her before I got out.

"Oh, and let me know what goes down tonight," She winked. I told her at the mall about the whole thing with Matt sleeping over last night. She thought it was hilarious that my mom knew the whole time. She loved that my mom was willing to keep it a secret from my dad, she wished her mom was like that.

School with the CelebrityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara