He looked at me a little surprised after my rant, "This isn't the first complaint about her. I'm very sorry. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked pleasantly.

"Yes. Fire her," I snapped.

"Oh Mr Alec, she's quite a feisty one isn't she?" He laughed loudly.

"Jay," Alec sighed.

"Don't you dare call me that," I snapped at him.

Tony looked back over to me, "Don't worry sweetheart, this was her final strike," He smiled a little sadly before dismissing himself.

"Good." I snapped once he had gone. I slumped into my sea and re folded my arms across my chest.

"Calm down Juliette," He told me. He looked like he was actually a little embarrassed.

"No," I told him back, challenging him, staring him straight in the eyes. 

He sighed again, "Come on, I took you here to have fun. Don't be such a sour puss."

"You're right. I'm sorry." I sighed, looking away from him, now slightly embarrassed myself.

"You bitch." I turned to see the waitress staring at me, with her handbag slung over her shoulder.

"You started it," I said, childishly sticking my tongue out at her.

"Alright," Alec said, quickly rising out of his seat, "Let's go Jay."

"Don't call me that," I sulked into my seat.

"Lets discuss this later." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me past the now fired waitress then out the door.

"Did we have to leave so soon? We didn't even eat!" I moaned as he continued to tug at my hand.

"You started it," he copied my words I had said to the waitress.

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!!"

"Just get in the fucking car Jay, I've had enough." He snapped angrily.

"Don't call-" I started before he interrupted.

"Get. In. The. Car." He growled.

Be careful, just get in the car, My inner self seemed to be more mature today, especially compared to me who has been acting no older than five all day.

I sighed and go into the car. He followed suit and started the car without a single word.

"Sorry." I murmured a few minutes later.

He quietly chuckled, seeming more relaxed, "You sure do have a thing for pissing me off don't you?"

"No. Not particularly, I just don't like been told what to do, and you seem to like to boss people around," I told him honestly.

He shrugged a little as he continued down the long stretch of road to my house. The drive seemed short than it had before, and once we reached my house I didn't move to open the door, I just sat there staring straight ahead, unsure of what to do next.

"So isn't this the part where I kiss you and then you go inside?" He finally asked.

I looked over at him and scrunched up my face, "I'm not going to kiss you," I winked back at him.

Just then the door locks popped, "What are you doing?!" I gasped looking over to him with wide eyes.

He chuckled, "You're not going anywhere until I get my good bye kiss, baby,"

"Arrogant jerk." I muttered beforehand leaning over to his side, puckering my lips and waited.

I saw him close his eyes and lean in. I quickly took my chance to flick the unlock button on his side and his eyes flickered open at the sound. I turned around, grabbed my bag and jumped out of the car as quick as I possibly could.

"That's not fair!" I turned around to see Alec walking towards me with a pout on his face.

"You started it," I shrugged a small smile playing at my lips.

He looked at me for a moment, I watched as he went to turn around and go back to his car, but he stopped. He whirled back around to face me and walked right up to where I was standing, his hands carefully cupped my cheeks then he pressed his lips delicately to mine. At first my eyes stayed wide with shock and my hands frozen at my sides, but after a short moment they closed. My hands took a fist full of his short, soft hair into its grip, pulling his face closer to mine. His arms pulled away for my face and wrapped themselves around my waist as his tongue brushed against my lips, begging for entry. I moaned, this was so amaz-

Shit! What the hell am I doing

My eyes snapped open and I quickly pulled away, out of his arms and turned on my heel towards my house without looking back at his face. I open the door without hesitation, then slamming it shut behind me. After locking the door, I lean my back against it, sliding down the wall till I hit the ground.

What have I done?

Dedication to blabbermary for the awesome cover!

Edited!
Hugs and kisses,
Addie xx