Molly's Kittens

Before we start Molly's Kittens, I just wanted to thank you guys for twenty five views! Ik it's not a ton, but I never thought my book would get a single view (lol)! Anyways, my goal is 100+, and as always, give me a suggestion for a chapter in the comments, and I will use you suggestion, as long as it's realistic guaranteed!! Enjoy the story!!
__________________________________
It's been about a week since our first major rescue, and Tori and I have been starting to notice weight gain around Molly's stomach area. I was worried, suspecting she may be pregnant, and decided to give her an ultrasound, and sure enough, the little nuggets we're in there. As of right now, I counted five kittens. I couldn't wait to inform Tori about this miracle waiting to happen!! "Viktoria!!" I shouted. "What's up?!" She shouted from across the room at her desk. "Get over here! It's about Molly!!" At the mention of Molly's name, she jerked her head up from whatever she was doing with a concerned expression on her face. She got up and walked over to me. "What is wrong??" She demanded, that concerned, nervous expression glued to her face. I let out a big grin, and showed her the results from the ultrasound. "MY BABY IS PREGNANT! WOOO!" She shouted, running around the room flailing her arms wildly.
A/N: Time skip brought to you by Molly
__________________________________

It was almost time for the kittens!! We had a nursery added on while Molly was pregnant. I'm assuming Oliver got her pregnant, so we neutered him. We stocked up on kitten milk and kitten wet food, and extra fluffy, warm blankets. When the day arrived, we were ready, but not so ready. On one hand, we were physically ready, with everything we needed set out. On the other, now we will have five kittens, two cats, three dogs and two horses to care for. We can put Gus up for adoption soon! Or I may just adopt him myself. I don't know. After all, he was the dog that started this adventure and saved all these animals lives. It had been about three hours that me and Tori we're just watching and waiting for her babies. We were just about to fall asleep when we heard a loud yowl of pain. It was coming from Molly. It's finally happening, I thought. I looked to Tori. "Here they come!!"
A/N thanks for reading! Sorry it is a short chapter, it's the middle of the night and I wanna sleep. See ya next time!!