Recruitment (Tori AKA Vicktoria)

After I had put out business cards and flyers, I was hoping someone with experience in veterinary school and around animals would volunteer! I went to Starbucks to buy my usual, a French Vanilla Latte and chocolate chip cookie, when glanced over and noticed a girl sitting at a nearby booth staring intensely at my flyer, fidgeting. She looked like she was thinking hard about something. She had Medium length curly blonde hair with aqua blue/ turquoise tips. She had blue eyes and was about my height. I walked over to her and sat down. "Hi!" I said to her, after a few seconds of awkward silence. She looked up from the flyer and she said hello and waved a little, then turned back down to the flyer, sipping her coffee. She took out her phone dialing my number, when I said "Wait! You don't need to do that! I'm Myah, the one who put out those flyers." She looked up to me half shocked half excited and said "Oh! Nice to meet you! I'm Viktoria, but you can call me Tori. Im really interested in the volunteer job, see I'm a graduate from Cornell and I have a master's degree in veterinary care and I saw your flyer an-" I cut her off. "You've got the job." I told her. She looked up at me smiling. We went to my house to set up our new rescue, Paws & Claws.
  (A/N time skip brought to you          by my laziness).
We were sitting at our desks, waiting patiently for a phone call. Well, maybe not so patient. I let out a groan and put my feet up. "I'm soooo boredd" I cried out. Tori, being the perfectly calm and patient... Whatever she is (lol). About an hour past when we got an urgent phone call. Tori had an excited expression on her face while I smiled back and pucked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked, my stomach falling apart with excitement. "Yes, hello!" The caller said in a hurry. He had a worried tone in his voice and he sounded urgent.  " My name is Alexander, and I've been worried about four horses and tell dogs for a few days now! The owner moved and ONG sorry I'm rambling but they abandoned them about a week ago! They were mean people, and I'm worried for these animals lives!" He said not even stopping to take a breath. "Ok, Alexander. Can I have an address?" I asked, pen and paper in hand. "Um.....25 LgBaguette St." "Ok, sir thank you. Is there any other animals on the premises?" "I don't know. Please hurry!" He shouted into the other end of the line and hung up. I looked at Tori, and she looked back at me and said, "Lez go!" We grabbed our crap and sped off.  (A/N: VROOM VROOM)