Siren (MCcall Pack,mostly Scott)

Comenzar desde el principio

You walked by Scott. He stayed still for a second. Your heart skipped a beat,you were lying to him. Why would she need to lie to me? Why is (Y/N)  lying to me?

Scott shook his head and followed you. Scott started his motorcycle as you hopped on the back of it. But,he couldn't take his mind off the fact that you were hiding something.

////

You handed Scott the helmet back.
"Thanks for the ride."

Scott places the helmet in his bag. You looked around when you saw Stiles and Lydia. You ran over to the two,Scott looked up to see you running. He shook his head,laughing.

You smiled as you got to them
"So,is Stydia canon?"

Lydia and Stiles looked at you,confused. Your smile grew when Scott joined you guys.
"So,Where's Liam and Mason? Malia said she is coming late. And Kira probably is already in class."

Stiles shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know."

The four walked into the school. Just talking about random stuff. How Liam is doing being a new beta. How Malia is controlling it when she gets angry.

////

You say next to Scott as fourth period started. You raised your hand and asked to go to the bathroom. The teacher nodded and let you go. On your way to the bathroom the alarms for lockdown went off. You sped to the closest thing. Which was the janitors closet. You heard the footsteps passed the closet. Stopping right in front of it.

You calmed your breathing and froze in place. Trying not to make a single move. The door flew open,you stared,shocked. Scott and Stiles stood in front of you. Scott leaned forward and grabbed you
"Thank god you are okay."

When Stiles eyes turned a different color. Your eyes widen. Another Siren is here. A siren broke into the school. You looked over to see the siren smirking at you.
"(M/N) and (F/N) name thought they could get you and (S/N) out. Now,look where (S/N) dead. And I can either take you back or your friends die."

Scott stood in front of you. About to attack her when her voice seemed to Hypnotize Scott. You looked at her,glaring
"Stay away from them."

Your eyes stared to turn to their siren color. When you stacked the other siren. Your voice made her stare at you. Your siren voice was always the strongest. Her eyes widen remembering your mother was the strongest siren known. So,you were also every strong.

She fell to the floor,covering her ears. As you stood right in front of her,you stopped and punched her repeatedly.

Scott and Stiles shook their heads,staring at you. You looked at them. Blood covered your fist. And your eyes were showing
"What are you?"

////

You stood in front of everyone. They as sat in the couch,curious to why this meeting was called. What had happened to make you seem so nervous and scared
"Oh, okay,so this is real. Umm,okay so let me explain...at least try to. It's kinda hard to explain-"

Malia rolled her eyes
"(Y/N) spit it out. I have math to do,even though I hate that class,Stiles said it's bad to be failing it."

You glared at her,taking a breath
"Okay,I'm a siren,and before you interrupted me let me finish. You know what a siren is right? The 'mermaids' that lead ships to crash. Well,that's not the one I am. My mother wanted me and my sister out of this,but (S/N) was attacked. Another siren got to her before we moved here. And now I am attacked at school. And the press on I couldn't tell you was because it is the law not to tell. That's what (S/N) did and she was killed. My mother told (F/N) and he was killed. My mother would have been killed,meaning I wouldn't be here,instead if she wasn't the strongest siren."

They all stared at you
"So,your in danger?"

You looked at Scott.
"Yeah,I guess I am. But,my mom May make us move now that they found me."

Liam stood up
"What? No,you can't leave!"

As everyone denied to you moving. Scott sat still,thinking.
"You can't leave."

"Why else will annoy Stiles with me?"

"Why do you have to leave?"

"Do you have to leave?"

"But,we won't tell anyone."

Your mother has enters the room,and you hand noticed. Nobody had.
"(Y/N),there is a way for you to stay. But,I always hated the idea."

You looked at her,everyone was paying attention to her.
"But,you'd have to prove that the real world hadn't changed you. So,you must battle who ever is in charge now. I don't know anymore. And if you win,you get to stay there,but in this cause leave."

You smiled,but do course someone just had to doubt you
"And if (Y/N) loses?"

You glared at Stiles,your mother hesitated to answer
"If (Y/N) loses they will be...just don't do (Y/N)"

Everyone jumped asking what will happen,but(Y/N) already knew
"It's fight until death. If I lose they will beat me to death."

////

*2 weeks later*

You stood in the abandon wear house. Scott and the pack where also there. Derek was training your for the two weeks. And everyone was in your side. Everyone hopped you had won.
"(Y/N),I hope you win. I really really don't want to lose you."

You looked up at Scott,who had just said that. The group had also had hopped you would win.

////

You waited for the person. You had no clue who they were. You never bothered to remember their names and after over a year away you had forget their faces.

So,when someone who you use to be friends showed up,you stared at them,shocked. It was (O/F).
"(O/F)?"

They looked at you.
"(Y/N)? That's really you? Oh my god,I haven't seen you in forever. It's a bummer I'ma have to kill you."

They attacked but you had threw them across the room. They landed on their legs and hands. You looked at them. They fight has continued like that,punches,kicks,throwing each other around.

Until finally you had them pinned down,you both were covered in blood. Both your breathes heavily and uneven. (O/F) looked at you,smiling.
"You have to do it (Y/N). So it before they kill you."

You shook your head,picking them up. You both held each other up. Finding it hard to stand up. You looked ay everyone
"I'm not killing (O/F). I'm not going to be exactly what you want me to. I'm not letting you change me."

Scott ran over to you as one of the guards tried to attack you. He grabbed them and threw them across the room
"We are leaving. Now! And if you try to stop us,or hurt us you will regret it. We are taking (Y/N) and (O/F) with us. And none of yo will stood us."

Scott picked you up,since you could barely stand. Scott titles his head at Liam,telling him to pick (O/F) up. Liam held your friend up and everyone walked out with Derek and Malia ready to attack whoever dared try to stop you guys.

Words:1767

A/N: So,How did you like this chapter? I was working on it along with others like this for two days.

1/6/19