How they tell/told you they love you

Scott: He sneaked into your room to put your favorite foods and flowers(I actually don't like flowers)
"I,I'm probably gonna her in trouble but I realized something,and I needed to tell you or in person. I love you."

Stiles: He said it moments after he was taken from the ghost riders
"Remember I love you."

Liam: He took you to your guys favorite place

Brett: He just walked up to you,after you just said goodbye,and wraps you in a hug

Derek: He didn't want to really say it,he felt as if he told you someone would really come after you

Theo: It kinda slipped out. Class was about to start and you said 'see you after class' while his repose was 'Yeah,love you.' He hadn't released what had happened until he sat in his seat.

Jackson: he never said it.

Ethan: You got him food and he said "I love you". You rolled your eyes "haha,funny. Only love me when I give you food."    He grabbed your hand "I really do love you."

Aiden: It was while he was dying. His last words where '(Y/N),I never told you this cause I didn't want to freak you out,I love you."

Lydia: She just walked up to you after saying goodbye 'I love you. And I always will."

Allison: When She was dying. She held her hand up to your face "I love you. I always had. You were my first love."

Kira: When She was going with the snake people "(Y/N),I have to tell you this. Since I may never get to say it. I love you."

Malia: You were trying to get her to be more human. "Malia,you can't leave people to die. Would you leave me to die?"   She looked at you,straight face, not caring the others were in the car.  "No-".  "Exactly! So why leave them?"  "Because I love you not them."

I'm
So
Bad
At
These.