|Epilogue|

There a song above. You know what to do ;)

Taehyung

??? : "Daddy! Appa! Eomma said to get up! "

I woke up feeling something or someone sit on my stomach. I slightly opened my eyes and see Jungkook cuddling me. I sit up and see Taemin, and Jungmin sitting on us.

Jungmin: "Daddy! Up!"

Taehyung: "I'm up, I'm up."

I look over towards Jungkook and shake him awake.

Taehyung: "Kook-ah. C'mon. Get up. Jiminnie is waiting for us!"

The sleepy bunny gets up and yawns. He kisses my cheek and says good morning. He walks down stairs and I follow after him. Taemin and Jungmin run out of the room. I can see there strings. Except there strings lead them to each other. We found it weird that there strings were attached to each other. But it is called "The red string of fate." And my red string lead me to two people. I guess we do have A love like no other. So I shouldn't judge. Plus, I'm the happiest person on earth with my family. I look at my wonderful husband, who's by the stove. He smiles at me. I smile back. I walk towards him, and hug him. In give him a kiss on his forehead, and he gets on the tips of his toes, and kisses me on my chin, seeing he can't get any higher.

Yea.
This is home.
This is love.
This is life.
And I can't ask for a better one

I love you
Jimin & Jungkook

        ✿*:・゚ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ゚・:*✿

Oh yea, and Yoongi and Hoseok got married ;)