❝5❞

Please watch the video above. It may not look sad but it is. And please leave a comment here if you've watched the video.
Thank you.
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Jimin

I was in the living room with my mom watching Tv, while she smokes a cigarette.
Mom: You know... I was beautiful before I got pregnant

Jimin: I know...

Mom:you ruined me Jimin. *Sigh*

Jimin: I know...

Mom: You better grow up to be something great. To make up for all the damage you've made.

Jimin: I will...

She blew some smoke in my face.

Jimin: *Cough* *Cough*
Mom: Good.

She comes near me with the cigarette still in hand, and yanks me up with my arm. I wiggle around trying to get out of her hold but it's no use. Her grip just gets tighter and tighter. She presses the cigarette on my arm, legs, and neck. I start crying and bawling my eyes out from the pain. She walks over to the dresser and grabs a black belt. She walks towards me again and hit me with the hard part of the black belt. I scream, and she suddenly stops and collapsed onto the ground. I look at her and notice she's gasping for air. She was having a heart attack. I start crying and my father bursts through the door. I look up at his eyes and see tears of anger, and sadness fall down his face.

Dad: This is all your fault! If you weren't born we wouldn't be going through this pain! None of this would have happened if you weren't born! I HATE YOU!
My dad furiously walked to me and started hitting me with his balled up fist, and stomped on my arms. My dad called the hospital and they came in and picked my mother up, and noticed that I looked beat'n up to so they took me along to.

My mother died that night in the hospital. I wish it was me. Maybe it's true that if I weren't born in this world, none of this would of happened. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry I wasn't the son you wanted. I'm sorry you didn't know how much I loved you because I never said it. I wish I did even though you never loved me.

            *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                              ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ
            *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*