xvi. toys & tongue stuff

Comincia dall'inizio

israel laughed once more her hand finding its way to jae's hole, she began rubbing circles around her cunt loving the sound of her wetness.

jae buried her face deeper into israel's neck as israel teased her, without warning she stuck her middle finger into jae's sex earning a harsh moan from jae.

israel smiled purposely pushing jae down onto her, jae's back arched and eyes closed tightly as she began riding israel's finger.

"gotdamnit," she curses as israel slips another finger into her tight sex.

" you like that princess,"israel mocks.

jae laughs angrily, only to ignore israel's words as a shock of energy shot through her body.

"FUCK ISRAEL,"jae yells loudly covering her mouth once she does so.

israel picks jae up placing her on the floor, as her fingers stayed planted in jae. she pulls out of her quickly only to take jae's pants and underwear off of her.

once her clothing had been removed, israel reconnected their lips breaking them apart, only to place her two fingers in jae's mouth.

she took them in with ease holding onto israel's wrist as she swirled her tongue around her sticky fingers, her eyes burning holes into israel's skin as she stared at her seductively.

israel bit her lips to conceal the moan that so eagerly wanted to escape her lips. jae harshly sucked on israel's fingers quickly popping them out of her mouth.

she moaned when israel took those same fingers and thrust them back into jae, before a word could be spoken.

jae wrapped her arms around israel's neck pulling her giggly girlfriends into her for a kiss. jae's exposed breast bounced against israel's chest, her sensitive nipples hardening from their interaction.

she moaned against israel's lips, her girlfriends speeding her once slow paste only to have jae's grip around her neck to tighten.

"shit,"jae mumbled once their lips broke apart and she was able to breathe.

israel began teasing jae, pulling her fingers in and out of jae's sex, jae yelped arching her back every time israel's fingers curled up and hit her g-spot.

israel peppered kisses onto jae's neck and breast having more fun than usual tasing her girlfriend.

jae huffed her eyes shut tight as her body jumped at her touch, "asshole,"she mumbled under her breath.

israel smiles pulling away from jae, "i'll be right back,"she spoke.

"and don't touch yourself, i'll hear you, because you don't know how to be quiet,"israel smirked rushing into her room and coming out in seconds with a little white vibrator and some of the lube jae has brought them.

she rushed back to her, laying down in front of jae's wide open legs.

she bit her bottom lip cheesing childishly, as jae's eyes shot down to israel, israel, stuck her tongue out teasingly, playing with jae's clit.
jae hissed throwing her head back in shame, her face growing hot as she watched her girlfriend please her.

in seconds israel has the small vibrator on jae's clit and her two fingers back in jae's sex.

jae groaned her legs shaking and eyes swelling up with tears, as israel continued to tease *her.

"you sound so cute,"israel giggles teasing her girlfriend heartlessly, jae, said nothing in response as she could no longer find any source of anger or shame.

she moaned as loudly as she felt necessary, as her sex clung onto israel's fingers and her stomach tightened every time her g-spot was hit.

her breathing was quick and short, similar to the way israel was pumping in and out of her, her hands were still weakly stuck in israel's tight curls as her hips thrust into israel's fingers and the vibrator currently teasing her clit.

israel moved the vibrator without warning replacing it with her tongue, which jae gladly received.

"your a fucking tease,"jae huffed our continuing to push herself into israel.

israel smiled with jae's clit in between her teeth as she nibbled on it gently before sucking it.

"fuuuuuck,"jae moaned a rush of pleasure shooting throughout her body.

"who's the baby now,"israel chuckled childishly.