Part 3

*IMAGINE*
~RYES POV~
Andy: "Do you really love Nicole?"
When he said that I heard a bit of sadness in his voice. Does he still love me? Should I tell him the truth? Should I tell him that I'm lying to Nicole. Because I don't love Nicole. I mean I like her but... I still love Andy and I don't think that I'll ever stop loving him. He is my world. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. I love him with all my...
Andy: "Uhm Rye? Are you okay?"
My thoughts were cut off.
Me: "Uhm what? Yes I'm fine... I guess."
Andy: "You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to or if you don't know the answer."
Me: "That's the thing. I know the answer and it's so wrong. I'm so ashamed of it."
He put his hand on my leg to comfort me while he was stroking my hair with his other hand.
Andy: "You don't have to be ashamed of anything with me. I won't judge you Ryan."
Rye: "Okay then. Here it goes. I don't love Nicole. I like her... but just as friends. The truth is Andy. I still love you. And I honestly don't think that I will ever stop loving you. As you said a few years ago during Q&A Wednesday, I'm your soulmate. And I also believe that you're my soulmate. I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore or don't love me the way you loved me before. And I get it if you don't want to be together anym..."
He cut me off by lifting my head up and placing his soft lips on mine. I melted in the kiss right away. I missed his kisses so much. I don't know how I've survived the past few months without those sweet kisses.

~ANDYS POV~
I just couldn't hold myself in any longer. I needed him to know that I still love him the way I've always loved him. So I planted my lips on his and felt him immediately melt into the kiss. He sat on my lap with on leg on each side on my legs and he put his arms around my neck. It quickly turned into a make out session.