Chapter 1

Sierra's POV

*Beep-Beep-Beep*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Hitting it slightly I get up out of bed and head to the bathroom. As you can probably tell I have school. But first Let me properly introduce myself.

I'm Sierra Lovato I'm thirteen and the daughter of the one and only Dallas Lovato. I bet you think my life is perfect having Lovato as your last name but its not. Its the total opposite I get bullied everyday at school because of my last name.

"Sierra!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

"What?" I hollered back slightly annoyed. as you can see my Mom and i don't have the best relationship. I'm just a really laid back person and very, you can say secretive. I don't like to talk about my problems and that's one of many reasons why me and my mom don't get along .

She's always pushing me into telling her stuff. My door suddenly swings open slamming against the wall. Dallas walks in anger clearly on her face.

"What's your problem?" I questioned, she just glared at me with her hands behind her back.

"Care to explain this?" she yelled, holding up an empty bottle of vodka. My heart literally stopped, I thought I got rid if that. Shit!

*Flashback* 3 days ago

Dallas went on a businesses trip two days ago. She hesitantly left me home once I convinced her that she could trust me and i wont get in to any trouble while she's gone. She left early morning the next day. I immediately called Shay over, she's my best friend for about seven years. Dallas always says she's a bad influence, if only she knew that all those times we got in trouble it was me not her. She's just a really good friend and takes the blame for me.

several hours later Shay arrives at the house smiling with 2 bottle's of vodka and weed in her hand. "You ready to have some fun!" she says walking in and sitting on the couch. "Fuck Yeah!" I say, "Wait I have a brilliant idea let's throw a party!"

She just smiles at me, "Already one step ahead of you."

*End of Flashback*

"Sierra!" Dallas shouts breaking me out of my thoughts, "Have you even been listening to me?" suddenly the door bell rings and I know its shay we walk to school everyday together.

I race down the stairs ignoring Dallas. Once downstairs I grab shays hand running up the street towards our secret hide out. No way was I going to school mom would just follow me there.

When we finally reach the woods far away from my house shay stops me. "What the hell was that?" she asked, trying to catch her breath.

"Nothing." I answered she shot me a look, damn I can't get away with anything with her. "I'll explain it later." we slowly walked up to abandoned house that was like my second home.

"So I guess we're not going to school are we?" she smirked it was normal for us to skip. "

"Yup."

"Okay, explain why your obviously running away from your mom."

"Well, she kind of found out about my drinking." I said my voice wavered.

"How?" shay asked sitting next to me on the pink bean bag. There's not much here but we each brought some stuff to make it feel a little like home. We both escape here if we're ever in trouble or if we just want to get away from everything.

"She found a empty bottle of vodka." I said flatly

"Oh my god." shay gasped worried as we both know how much trouble I'm in. I couldn't even blame it on Dallas cause she doesn't drink so that only leaves me.

"I Know, I thought I got rid of everything but I guess not." I immediately burst into tears, why do I always fuck everything up.

Maybe I should just do every one a favor and just end it all. I don't deserve to have the last name Lovato and Dallas as my mom. I'm a screw up and everyone knows it.

"Calm down its gonna be okay." shay cooed.

Why does everyone one tell the same lie. its never gonna be okay, nothings okay. I just don't want to go through this anymore.

I haven't seen demi and Maddie in about three years, they call every once and a while its not the same.

'come on do it nobody loves you.' the voice in my head says 'everyone will be better off without you. your just a burden. Look what you put your own mother through another screamed. I couldn't take it any more.

I bolted up running as fast as my legs would take me. I don't know where I'm going. A bridge a voice screamed I decided to do as they say.

I continue running across busy intersections not caring to be hit by a car I just wanted to end it all. I wanted to die. A car horn startled me making me jump then I realized I'm in the middle of a major highway. I hear another horn then pain shoots through my body.

So much pain it knocks me out instantly.