Finale

-Christmas Day-
I woke up to the sound of presents being opened and people crunching in the snow. This was the first time in years that it had snowed at Christmas. I rolled over and Tom was still peacefully asleep. Since the day on the doorstep, nothing more had been said.

I rolled over so I could go and shower but Tom's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back down. "Where are you going?" he mumbled sleepily, while tightening his grip so I couldn't escape. "To shower". "Nope. You are staying right here with me. I have a great day planned'. I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry love, you will love it".

It was a couple hours later and Tom had told me to dress up warm. "Tommmmm" I moaned. I wanted to know where he was taking me. "We are just going for a walk darling". I knew he had something planned. "Tom listen, please don't try and make me enjoy Christmas. It has been 5 years and I'm still not over it. It is going to take a very long time" I responded. "Darling, I know. But I promise you, we are just going for a walk" he said taking my hand.

I must admit, it was nice just to walk through the snow. Feeling the cold air against my face. Tom's hand was linked with mine and I could feel him shivering. "Dude, you should of put another layer on" I laughed. "Na I'm hard" he said tensing his muscles. I couldn't help but laugh more.

40 minutes later and we were sat on the bench in Richmond Park. "So why are we really here Tom?" I asked. He looked at me and he knew I knew we weren't just going for a walk. "Okay so before you say anything, I had planned this before I knew what had happened" he said taking both my hands in his. "Okay...you're kinda scaring me now" I said laughing a nervous laugh. "Follow me". He pulled me up and started walking to a near by tree. When we got closer, I saw fairy lights tied from one branch to another and a small tent with pictures of Tom and I hanging from it. It was magical. Tears escaped my eyes. There was even a snow wall around it so we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Oh Tom. This is wonderful!" I cried as we were sat inside the tent. There was a picnic laid out too. "Anything for you y/n" Tom said while looking at me. "I want you to be happy. I hate seeing you upset. It breaks my heart. That's why I wanted to do this. To cheer you up and take your mind off things. And to try and change your mind about Christmas" he continued. I put my food down and put my hands on his face and pulled him in for a kiss. "As long as I'm with you, I will always be happy" I smiled while pulling away. He smiled too and pulled me back into a kiss.

It was a lovely evening and I didn't want to leave. So we decided to stay. Conveniently there was a duvet too. Tom and I cuddled down and watched the snow fall again. It was incredible. This was by far the best Christmas in a long time. And the first Christmas I've enjoyed in 5 years.

Christmas SpecialOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara