"Take this...I think you dropped it"

"It's not mine..." came her beautiful voice... "Melodious..." his inner voice chided...

"Oh...you were standing beside it so I thought it may be yours..."

Khushi looked forward nervously...

"I am Arnav..." he forwarded his hands for a shake...she stared him blankly...their eyes connected...

"Are you waiting for someone?"

He could sense her uneasiness sharing her problem with a stranger... he hoped she somehow trust him...then came her voice fluttering his heart...

"I...I am looking for...for my Buaji...I can't find her anywhere..." came her nervous reply...

"Relax...she must be here only..." he tried to calm her...

Suddenly a girl bumped into her back only to make her jump in fear...and she fell straight into his arms...he skipped a beat... "So intoxicating..." her fruity smell rising unknown desires in him... he wanted to stop the time...she clutched his shirt tight in her hands...Arnav held her by her shoulders

"Relax..."

That brought back her senses...she hurriedly left his shirt...he was not happy for that...

"Sorry...that...that girl..."

"It's ok...leave it... let's find your Buaji..."Khushi looked at him...he can again see her thinking to take help or not but he felt happy when she followed him...

"Where you last saw her Ms.?" He tried to start some conversation...

"Khushi"

"Huh..."

"My name is Khushi...Khushi Gupta..."

"Nice name...so Khushi where you last saw your Buaji?" he smiled hearing her name which he had known by heart now...

"Outside my classroom..."

"You attend college with your Buaji?"

"Hmm...I was writing my exams...she was sitting outside my classroom..."

"Hmm...protective family..." he murmured...

They were looking everywhere for Buaji...he had already seen her outside Principal office so he took her in that way but taking his own sweet time...as expected she found her Buaji exiting the principal office...

"Buaji..." came her voice...

"Ohh...you found her...good..."

Khushi moved forward but stopped suddenly feeling him not matching her steps...he saw her turning...

Arnav waved his cell and said "Sorry...I have to take the call" he can't come infront of Gupta's...

"Seriously you were so nervous...Do I look like a goon or what?" murmured Arnav brushing his fingers over her soft cheeks...

"Hey beautiful...come out"

"Beauty like you shouldn't be alone...come to us baby..." came their lusty comments...

Khushi shivered she tried to slide up the window...but a boy held her hand...

"Bad move baby..."

"Hey...move...what are you doing? Stop..."

"And you will stop us...a 50 year old driver..." One of the boys hit his head hard from back and Mohan fainted...