PROLOGUE

"Good Morning Sir..."

"Hey...Come in...Have a seat..."

"Thank you Sir..."

"Exact on time...I like punctual people..."

"My Pleasure sir..."

"I heard a lot about you from Jai...and I have no problem to recruit you but I have a question...why this job? I mean you are highly qualified so why do you want to be my Secretary?"

"Sir I am new in Mumbai...recently I am staying with Jai uncle but he is moving out soon...so I am in need of a place to stay and that requires a job...I had to start from somewhere soon..."

"OK then...welcome to Gupta Designs...I would like to work with you..."

"Thank you Sir...if you don't mind I will join from tomorrow...I have to find a place for my stay..."

"That's not needed now...you are my friend Jai's nephew...how can you stay anywhere else? You will live in Gupta Mansion only..."

"But sir..."

"No... Jai told me about you...I will love if you live with us son...and please stop calling me sir...I feel like some old professor..."

"Thank you...Sashi Uncle..."

"That's better...you will start from tomorrow...so you have only a day to move your things from Jai's to my house...now go fast...meet you in the evening..."

"Thank you once again" the man left the building calling someone...

"ASR"

"Are you..." before he could complete ASR cut him...

"I am in"

"So soon? When? How?"

"Ahh...mmm...Aman It's complicated..." ASR cut the call and left with a smirk in his face...

a new story...trying to frame my new idea...hope you will like it....