Chapter 7

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait but I have been busy with school and cheerleading. Also, to top it off, I fractured my wrist so now I have a cast. But I get it off Wednesday. I am going to update at least once a week. And I will apologize ahead of time....THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. SORRRRRRYYYY!!! okay. You guys may get to this amazing chapter. Enjoyyy!!

© All Rights Reserved
______________________________________
When I awake to the annoying sound of One Direction I almost have a panic attack. They make me want to stab myself several times in the throat. However, I hop out of bed with a huge smile on my face. I grab my phone and play Bang Bang and I hop into the shower.

"She gotta body like an hourglass but I can give it to ya all the time.

She gotta booty like a Cadillac but I can send ya into overdrive, oh.

(You've been waiting for that, ooh ooh, step on up swing your bat, ooh ooh)

See anybody could be bad to you, you needa good girl to blow ya mind yeah..." I sing in shower. When I am done doing the essential cleansing I hop out of the shower. I wrap myself in a fluffy pink towel and head into my room. I walk to my closet and grab a black crop top that says Bite Me Bitch and a cute jean skirt. I throw on a Micky Mouse bra and matching underwear.

Then I throw on the skirt and shirt putting on some navy blue converse. I walk to my vanity and put my hair in big loose curls and add a little poof. Then I apply some mascara and eyeliner. Feeling perfect, I grab my school stuff and head out to my car- only to be stopped by my mother.

"Alexis? Honey, your father called today and he wants to see you sometime this week. I told him that it would be up to you and only you." My mother says with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah mom I want to see him... maybe Thursday or Friday night?" I replied.

"Okay sweetie." She says giving me a hug and ushering me to the car.

"Bye mom. I'll see you after school." And with that I hop into the car and drive to school, very conscious of a police man right behind me.

When I arrive at my destination I hop out and walk up to the building. People are staring and pointing at me. As I walk into the school I see my friends. They are all chatting by Rachel's locker.

"Hey Rache, why is everyone being so weird." I ask turning her to face me.

"Don't touch me you bitch! How could you do that. You are my unofficial enemy." She shrieks. I look at her with a glare.

"What the fuck did I do?" I say loudly.

"You cheated on Tyler with two guys and then you tried to kill him. As far as I'm concerned you are nothing but a nasty slut. Go fuck your self!" she shoved me. The bitch literally pushes me.

"You don't even know what happened. Just as I suspected you are a clueless tramp and-" I get in before she smacks me so hard that I can feel the hand print forming. "You fucking bitch."

As she rolls her eyes and walks away I spot Tyler. I feel the urge to really kill him but stop my self because nothing good can become of this. As I start to walk towards him Maria taps on my shoulder.

"Hey Alexis..." I look at her as if she is crazy. "We are still friends....rights??"

"Yes Maria! God. Why the hell will people not shut up?" I look at her with a sympathetic look. "Now if you will excuse me while I kill that idiot over there."

I start walking towards Tyler when my hand is pulled behind my back and something col clamps around it.

"Alexis Parker you under arrest. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." I am being told while being put into hand cuffs. I am being arrested. "You have the right to an attorney-"

"Wait officer. Why am I being arrested?" I ask.

"For the assault of Tyler Gray." The officer says.

Well if I wasn't already going to kill Tyler, I am now!