Chapter 5

© All Rights Reserved
______________________________________
After school I go back to the house. It's empty but still a wreck. Freaking out I walk out to my car and kick it.

"Ugh frick!" I scream using a Brent Rivera imitation.

Yes!

Brent Rivera.

I love him and will marry him someday. Like no lie. It's how I have ended up every time I play M.A.S.H.

I hop into my car and start driving. I turn on the radio and I Won't Give Up is on. I change it not bearing to hear that. The next song is We Are Never Getting Back Together... NEXXXTTT!!! I hear my favorite, really awesome song called Problem. I live it and I blast it. When I pull up into my driveway bobbing my head, I see an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway.

I get out if the car grabbing my bag and my Snapple. I slowly shut the door and walk up to the front steps. Slowly walking up each one I reach the door. I grab at the handle to open it when I realize it is locked...and I don't have my key.

Crap. This would be a bitch if I didn't know how to open a door using a bobby pin. And a credit card to. But it would be easier to just grab the key under the mat. I unlock the door and walk in. I shut the door slowly. I hear giggles and walk into the kitchen.

"GAHHH!" I screech when I see my mom on the table with some guy. He looks as if he is trying to molest her. "WTF??? is going onnnn"

"Oh honey. Umm well this is awkward. I would like you to meet umm Matt. Matt make this less awkward an introduce yourself please." Mom says quickly.

"Hi. You must be Alexis. I am Matt. I'm your beautiful mother's boyfriend." Matt says holding out a hand. I scrunch up my nose.

"Sorry sicko I refuse to shake that unsanitary hand." I snort and pretend to be nerdy. "Did you know that over 5 million germs can be on your hand at once. And I think you should use some germ x, rubbing alcohol, and peroxide. It will do you good. But for now, I'll shake your pinky." I grab his pinky and shake it twice quickly.

"Ummmm yea okay. So your mother may or may not have told you this. But you both are coming over to my house to eat dinner. If you like though. I would not want to make you uncomfortable in any way. So would you?" he says all very jumbled. He is blushing which means he is feeling very awkward. Yasss!

"Of course I will come over for Supper. But first may I ask you a few questions?" I say. My mother glares at me very hatefully.

"Yea sure!" he says at the same time that my mother says, "No you may not!" so I just shrug it off and run upstairs to my room, while telling then I'll be down in a sec.

When I get into my room I change into a cute pink shirt. I pair it with a black and white stripped skater skirt. I tuck the shirt in and throw on a pair of flats with little bows on each side. I take my hair out and French braid it down my back. I add a little black bow for effect and I walk down stairs purse in hand.

"Ready!!" I say happily.

"Um okay let's go then" Matt says opening the door for both me and my 'beautiful mother'

We walk outside and I see a beautiful stretch limo. I stare at it mouth agape. What don't judge. I may have a three story house with like 8 rooms and like 9 baths but for real. I have never ridden in a stretch before. And can I just say it's the perfect ride. Let's just say when we got there mom wasn't very happy with me.

I walk into the house after my mother and Matt and see nothing but gorgeousness. It's a four story Victorian house. It's so gorgeous Hugh Hefner would be jealous, and he has his playboy bunnies. When we get into the dining room he starts talking.

"This is where we will eat. Now Alexis I would like you to meet my three children. Annabella-Grace, Nate, and Sophia! please come down here."

The first person I see is a beautiful girl who looks about 13 or 14. She has brown hair that goes down to her mid-back. She has gorgeous brown eyes and olive skin. When she sees me she smiles revealing two perfect dimples right on both cheeks.

Next person I see is a little girl who looks about 4 maybe 5. Her dirty blonde hair is thrown into a sloppy bun. She has grass green eyes and is a gorgeous little thing in every way possible. She looks at me and she gives a huge grin.

"Hi there. My name is Annabella-Grace. You can call me Anna, Bella, or Grace. Everyone else calls me Anna though. It's nice to meet you. You're like super fabulous and you're amazingly gorgeous." Annabella-Grace or, Anna, says to me in her cute little tween voice.

"Well then little miss Anna. It's very nice to meet you. I have always wanted a mini me and you are the perfect person." I smile at Anna.

"What about me?" shrieks the little girl. "I want to be a mini you too. I promise I will be exactly like you. I will even dye my hair. Pweaseeeee!!" Sophia says with her cute little voice.

"Yay! I get two mini me's. This is the best day ever." I say excitedly.

"Haha. Yea these are my daughters. Anna is 13 and Sophia is 5. Aren't they just a handful?" Matt says to me with a chuckle.

"No. I think they are just adorable. Can't wait to go shopping with them..." I reply.

Matt chuckles and smiles. His smile starts to disappear. "Girls where is your brother?"

"He said he'll be down in a bit. He is..." she glances down at her pocket. "Showering..."

"Oh okay. Well let's sit down and start eating." Matt replies.

"Without him?" I ask quickly.

"Oh he will get over it. Let's sit at least."

"Okay." I say quietly as we all sit down at the table. We are served by a nice woman named Maria. She is a tall Hispanic looking girl. She looks about the same age as me. She is really pretty. She must have this as a part time job. We wait about 10 minutes before we hear footsteps on the stairs. My back is facing the person coming down.

"Hey dad. What's going on here?" says a very familiar voice. I turn around slowly to see the one person I hate the most.

"Nathan?!"

___________

Well, cast is on the side sooo...check it.

Thanks and bye.

👉Kaeli