Inside The House

After Entering The House Everyone saw how big the house was, it had a big living room and a long stair that leads to the bedrooms. 

Fluttershy : Wow This house is so big! 

Twilight : I Know Right I don't think I have ever seen such big house in my life. 

Raph : Alright We're inside the house what do you want us to do now Leo? 

Leo : Let's Just Start Searching the whole house.

Sunset : Leo, why do we need to search the whole house for? 

Leo : To Find if there are any ghosts. 

Donnie : Well we better start searching, the sonner we leave the better. 

So, everyone started searching for ghosts, the rooms looked like a 100 years old room every furniture was full of dust. Everyone searched every corner of the living room, everyone furniture  but they didn't saw any ghost signs. 

Twilight : *coughing* There is so much dust in these furnitures. 

Raph : So Leo we didn't find anything that looks like ghost so, I guess we should go home now? 

Leo : But we haven't searched the upstairs yet. 

Twilight : Leo, please let's go now it's 1:30 am now we should go now. 

Leo : *Sigh* Oh Fine I guess I'll come here tomorrow by myself. 

Raph : Good at least we won't be here, it's only you who will be coming here. 

Leo : Yeah Whatever, let's go everyone 

Fluttershy : *Sigh* Finally I thought we have to stay there all night and look for the ghost.

Mikey : I am relieved too. 

Just as they were about to exit the house the door closed all by itself. 

Fluttershy : Um what just happened? 

Raph: The door just got locked 

Twilight : Don't worry I am sure it was just the wind. 

Saying that Twilight try to move the lock but it didn't open the door. 

Rainbow dash : um the door is still locked, Twilight.

Donnie : How did the door just got locked by itself? 

Raph : Who cares why I just don't want to stay here anymore and how are we gonna get out now? 

Karai : We still have the key to unlock the door. 

Leo : Oh yeah I almost forgot. 

After putting the key inside the lock the door was still closed. 

Mikey : Um guys the door is still not opening. 

Leo : Maybe the inside of the lock of the door is broken or something.

Sunset : If it's really broken then how are we gonna get out? 

Raph : Ugh I don't know all I know is I want to get out of his house. 

Twilight : I'll call Alex, he's the one who looks after this house, maybe if we call him he could get us out. 

But when twilight was about to call him she saw there was no network on her phone. 

Twilight : Oh no, There's no single here 

Casey : Maybe it's because we are in the forest and inside the forest we are in this house. 

Raph : *Growling* It's All your Fault Leo if you hadn't bring us here....

Leo : Don't Worry Raph we are gonna find a way to get out of the house.

Karai : How? 

Leo : I am not sure  yet how but I know we'll figure out something. 

Rarity : We'll we need to figure out soon darling, this place is creppying me out!

Leo : why don't we do upstairs and see if there is any other door or secret passageway. 

Mikey : But I don't wanna go upstairs dude, it's already really scary here. 

Leo : Don't worry, come on guys let's go upstairs. 

After Going upstairs they all saw very big bedrooms and balcony 

Leo : Guys since we are locked here let's check out all of these rooms to see if we can find any ghost. 

Raph : Are you honestly more interested to look for ghost then to get out of here? 

Leo : We can find a way to get out later come on guys let's go inside the bedrooms. 

After Entering the door  they saw that the whole room was covered with dust. 

Fluttershy : I am having a bad Feeling about this a really bad feeling. 

Sunset : Don't worry Fluttershy We're all together here. 

Raph : Leo, Let's Just get out of this room we gotta find a way to get out of here. 

Leo : ugh! No Raph I wanna check out this room and see if there is any ghost. 

Raph : if you wanna stay here and look for ghost that's fine but I am out, I am gonna find a way to get out of this house. 

Leo : Fine Do whatever you want to do. 

Raph : guys, let's go find a way to get out. 

Sunset : Raph we all need to stick together we can't just leave someone alone. 

Raph : But I want to get out of here! 

Twilight : We all want to, but let Leo do what he wants to do then we'll get out together. 

Raph : *Growling* You Guys can wait Long as you want to but I can't wait any longer I am gonna to find a way to get out of here. 

Saying that Raph left the room 

Sunset : Raph Wait you shouldn't go anywhere alone. 

Leo : Let Him Go When he'll Find that there's no way out without my help, then he'll come back again.

Saying that Leo started to serach for ghosts in the room 

What Leo Didn't know that Someone was watching him and his friends and it wasn't Raph. And that "someone" will put them in grave danger. 

To be continued.....