At The Restaurant

After Getting Ready The Girls Went Back To The Lair And They we're ready to Go. With Them Was Also April, Shinigmai Karai And Casey.

Twilight : Is Everyone Ready?

All : yes.

Twilight : Alright Then Let's Go out and Have some fun.

After that they went to the Restaurant By Leo's Car. They reached there in 15 Minutes. Soon they entered the Restaurant and sat on their table

Leo : Alright so, What do you all want to Eat?

All: Pizza!

Leo : Come on guys we eat pizza like everyday in the Lair, Let's Try something else.

Mikey :Like What?

Leo : Let's have some Noddles.

All: OK.

At that moment a waiter come and ask them what they want to eat.

Leo : Waiter we need Noddles and...

Leo Looked Back at everyone And Said..

Leo : Any of you want any Drinks?

All: Coffee!

Leo : Alright then Waiter give Us all Coffee.

Waiter : Okay Sir.

After the waiter was gone Everyone Was Waiting for the food.

Casey :So, Do you girls Think that There Are anymore Villans in the city?

Sunset : I'd Say no, after we defeated The Sirens And The Foot Clan, I Think There's no Villan left in this city.

Rainbow Dash : Well I hope Something Interesting Happens very soon That would be Awsome.

Fluttershy : I Think defeating the villan was Enough, I am want to deal with Any Villans ever again.

Waiter : Sir Your Food And Coffee Has Arrived

Leo : Oh, Thank you So Much.

Pinkie : Alright I don't know about you guys but I am Starving, I can't wait Any longer to eat.

Mikey : Me Either.

After Having Their Dinner and coffee, Everyone Was About to leave.

Twilight : This sure Was a great night, we had lots of fun.

Leo : Yeah I can't wait to go to Home and sleep.

Suddenly The Restaurant's TV Showed The news of today,

Reporter: We Have got this New that Somewhere Here In this Area Has a forest And Inside That Forest has a house that's meant to be Hanunted. People Said That Say Saw Many things Around this house. and that's Why people Call it the Hanunted House.

After Hearing The News, Leo Had an Idea.

Leo : Guys, What if we don't go home Tonight and go to this Hanunted House that their Talking About.

Hearing this from Leo Made everyone Shocked.

Raph : What! Are you Crazy? Why would you wanna go there?

Leo : Come on Raph It will be Fun We'll go inside the house the see if there is any ghosts.

Donnie :Um, How Does Going to a Hanunted Place is Fun?

Leo : Come on guys, I am Sure There's No Ghost.

Fluttershy : Um But the News Says that the house is meant to be Hanunted.

Leo : I am sure it's a fake news, And We are gonna prove that by going to that place.

Twilight : Leo I know you want to go there and see if there are any ghost. But it's getting late we need to go home, We can go there in the daytime.

Leo : Twilight, No, come on let's All go now It will be interesting if we go there at night. We are gonna prove to Everyone That we are Brave and that there is no ghost in that house.

Mikey : But, Dude What if There is a ghost in that house? We'll be dead then.

Leo : No I know there's not ghost in that house. there is now such thing as ghost.

Applejack : Still Don't Ya Think it's A bad idea to go there at night?

Leo : I think it's a great idea, Come on let's go I'll promise you'll all be safe with Me, I'll let nothing bad happen to any of you.

Twilight : Are you Sure?

Leo : Yes, I am Differently Sure.

Karai : Ugh, fine if you say so, come on guys let's get this over with.

Raph : I Swear Leo if Anything Bad Happens to Us, You'll Pay for it!.

Leo : Don't Worry Nothing bad this going to Happen. Now, Stop Talking And get movin.

After that Everyone left the restaurant and there were about to go to that Hanunted House, and Leo was very interested visiting that place.

But Little Did Leo Know That Going to that house Will be the biggest Mistake He ever made.

To be continued.....